When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex endlink differences

hidden impact

hello,

i pickup up a generous donation from a fellow member but it needs a bracelet. it's a rolex datejust case 36mm 16233. i'm searching for a bracelet (would love to nab a tt jubilee) but i don't know if the varoious bracelet endlinks will match the case. are there differences in endlinks for rolex bracelets? are the endlinks readily available from dealers? there are many oyster and jubilee bracelets for sale with 20mm widths at the lugs, but are the cases for rollies(subs, dj, etc) the same shape?

i tried to study the pinned thread here:

i cannot find any information on datejust endlinks (did i miss it?).

If you're looking for a good rep TT DJ bracelet I got the one below from an eBay seller. He can be emailed at: Riwi002@sina.com

He'll shoot you some pictures of the bracelet and he's very nice to deal with. I went with the wrapped at about $70 but he also has the cheaper ion plated. It has the correct marked end links and bracelet.

DSCN2575.jpg

Edited by kbh

If you're looking for a good rep TT DJ bracelet I got the one below from an eBay seller. He can be emailed at: Riwi002@sina.com

He'll shoot you some pictures of the bracelet and he's very nice to deal with. I went with the wrapped at about $70 but he also has the cheaper ion plated. It has the correct marked end links and bracelet.

wrapped? i'm not sure what that means. also, do the bracelets have the rep logos, etc? thanks for the informaiton! i'll contact him.