When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First budget gen watch advice needed

danielv2000

The kid is in high school. I was thinking no more than $200. He has a thing for my Pepsi GMT and Daytona's.

How about this cracker from Alpha.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALPHA-SUBMARINER-GMT-DIAL-STAINLESS-STEEL-AUTOMATIC-WATCH-BNWT-/150881436644?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item23213c03e4

Cheers

Col

I would definitely second the Seiko's. you can get him a nice Seiko dive watch for around 200.00 USD or less on Ebay or on the web. they are pretty bulletproof, have the best lume around, and keep good time. Quartz or mechanical Seiko has them all!!

Here's another vote for the seiko. Great watch, bulletproof, waterproof, killer Lume, and customizable if he ever decides to get into modding. Definitely go for the mechanical version. Buy him an extra bracelet or strap.

The alphas are too much of a "fake" fake rolex to me. Homage or not...go with the seiko. It's something different.

Here's another vote for the seiko. Great watch, bulletproof, waterproof, killer Lume, and customizable if he ever decides to get into modding. Definitely go for the mechanical version. Buy him an extra bracelet or strap.

The alphas are too much of a "fake" fake rolex to me. Homage or not...go with the seiko. It's something different.

I showed him the Seiko and he loves them! He's picking one out now.

They are really awesome watches!