When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Diamond encrusted bezels/watches (cartier/Hublot)

s3th

HI All

Hope everyone is well

My query is im interested in two watches. 1 being the Hublot big bang evolution steel and the other is a Cartier Santos

the Hublot has diamonds on the bezel and the Cartier is encrusted all over.

has anyone ordered any of these watches or any other diamond encrusted bezels/watches. and if so have they had any issues with diamonds falling of?

are the diamonds strong on the watches and is there any possibility of them falling of?

Thank you

this is a good chance to quote this funny paragraph:

"You may actually be the biggest [censored] to have ever written in to me. My opinion on diamond encrusted watches for men is that they should be dismembered immediately and any man who is caught admiring them should lose an eye by way of spoon. There is nothing more disgusting than taking a fine watch, a work of micro-engineering and art, and covering it with jewels. I won’t even give you something to consider because there is nothing worth buying at all." ....Watch Snob :g:

Edited by Capt_MJ
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Diamonds are a girls best friend

Ahh... here we have a manly-man tough guy UFC/MMA W4R3Z d00d telling us mortals what watches are acceptable to like and what not. Again.

RWG is a forum for ALL kinds of watches and we discuss them in a friendly manner. If diamond/bling watches aren't your thing, stop crapping these threads and let people enjoy the watches they like. Or is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to view these?

I agree By-Tor, thanks for speaking up. I do not own any reps with CZ, but I do like them. I would like to see honest reviews of how they shine and hold up..

My account is deleted at repgeek but my threads can be found there. Do a search if they havent deleted everything,some info,i owned alot of them. I gave away a 7k watch for a raffle and got deleted by the jealous.

1. I like the Cartier above (and no, I won't be taking part in any of the newly legalized nuptials in several US states)!

2. I bought my wife a Patek 24 with two rows of crystals and went all out - removed the cheap crystals and had real diamonds (hearts and fire cuts for those familiar) set.

She wears it EVERY day with no issues!

• 1 year later...