When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does anyone have a Zenith rep?

sumiter7

Hey guys, I'm thinking about getting a Zenith academy quantieme.

The gen has a moon phase, perpetual calendar and power reserve.

I'm wondering if the rep might have the working moon phase etc.

When i asked the TD about it, she just told me the chrono was working.

Im sorry I couldnt give you the link to it because im on my phone.

Thanks much for the input

If this Is the one you are referring to..It doesn't say wotking moon phase In the discription. Only working chronograph. So my guess would be that there Is no working MP on this model. Good looking watch none the less. Maybe someone who has this watch will chime In.

Mike

post-19368-0-47193300-1345924189_thumb.j

If this Is the one you are referring to..It doesn't say wotking moon phase In the discription. Only working chronograph. So my guess would be that there Is no working MP on this model. Good looking watch none the less. Maybe someone who has this watch will chime In.

Mike

Mike,

Yes that was the one I was looking for.

Michelle from Silix told me it indeed has a working moon phase, but I find it a little hard to believe, so I passed on it.

Thanks for the input!

Jason

Mike,

Yes that was the one I was looking for.

Michelle from Silix told me it indeed has a working moon phase, but I find it a little hard to believe, so I passed on it.

Thanks for the input!

Jason

If I remember correctly they have a very good A7751, so if that's the movement in this watch, the MP could indeed be working.

Cheers, Tim

This Zenith has the Asian copy Venus 75 manual hand wind chronograph movement. I looked around at some of the other dealers and it Indeed looks like It does have a working MP. I have never had a watch with this movement but I hear there very good.

Mike

Mike

It may not mention anything in the description about the moonphase, but I have that one, and it works beautifully.

The movement is the Seagull ST19 which is excellent and good looking.

It is one of my favourite watches.

It may not mention anything in the description about the moonphase, but I have that one, and it works beautifully.

The movement is the Seagull ST19 which is excellent and good looking.

It is one of my favourite watches.

Yes.. I see it does have a functioning moonphase as I had said In my later response(#7) to sumiter. I've always liked this model. Now knowing It has a properly working MF makes me like It that much more.:)

Mike