When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help for choosing a Gen PAM

tessa

I personaly would wait for the 422 (sapphire cristal, power reserve) and save the money... the last fiddys I saw on the market were twice as expensive as the 372.

Regards

Good point but the pam422 will only be produced in 200. Even if im on a list not sure i will get it.

Good point but the pam422 will only be produced in 200. Even if im on a list not sure i will get it.

422 will be 2000 pieces not 200, and possibly up to 500 more says the Panerai NA rep

I have a genuine 372 and 390, honestly I can and could've bought a 127 ... Yes it's value is great, and will always be so but nothing stirs my soul like the 372

• Like 2

get a gen 243, and try to get a franken 127....

I'm not so into pam243. For me it looks like a bad artifacts from another Armageddon movie where a inbreeding full of testosterone and EBOLA has a watch which can send of nukes or [censored] a mutant brain . Did that make sense??

As far as i know the 422 is just a regular model not a special edition, correct me if I´m wrong but I think this means there will be 2000Pcs every Year (at least I hope so.... someday I want to buy one).

Regards

It says limited edition 2000 pieces . Does that mean every year? Nice to know. Which model would be the best investment. How much did pam127 cost when it came out??

So lets break it down

Pam127 nice, A legend, but it will be around 9000 euro for it

Pam372 nice actually love the colors of the watch. Some people don.t like the plexi but i talked with watchsmith(panerai in Norway) 250 service on the watch that's include the change of PLEXI.

That's not to bad. I can get it for 6000 euro in milan at panerai.

Pam422 Nice but 372 is nicer. I can't get it delivered before next year (I can be dead then). I can get for 6500 euro.

Pam390 a very nice watch to but don't get the feeling of being privileged :bangin: A pam 372 422 127 is a total different story. MINUS sausage dial. I can get it for 4000 euro and is maybe the best investment.

:1a: Pam 372 ( Please convince if I'm wrong)

Was it limited to?

127 was Limited to 1950 pieces :)

So lets break it down

Pam127 nice, A legend, but it will be around 9000 euro for it

Pam372 nice actually love the colors of the watch. Some people don.t like the plexi but i talked with watchsmith(panerai in Norway) 250 service on the watch that's include the change of PLEXI.

That's not to bad. I can get it for 6000 euro in milan at panerai.

Pam422 Nice but 372 is nicer. I can't get it delivered before next year (I can be dead then). I can get for 6500 euro.

Pam390 a very nice watch to but don't get the feeling of being privileged :bangin: A pam 372 422 127 is a total different story. MINUS sausage dial. I can get it for 4000 euro and is maybe the best investment.

:1a: Pam 372 ( Please convince if I'm wrong)

Again, IMO 372 over 127 any day now, especially for the price.. 372 will one day hit those levels of pricing despite a larger production, trust me.. But without speculation, it's still more beautiful in my eyes, PLEXI (372 comes with a spare plexi anyway and can be polished out EASY and in 30 seconds) new in house 3 day movement (power reserve is strong , people are getting over like 80 hours) .... New case is gorgeous, it's just perfect

I have 2 pam 390's genuine, one I opened and wore ONCE.. ONCE ! I actually wore it the day I picked up my 372 at the boutique LOL, I have not touched it since (just have too many damn watches) and while it's a beauty every single time if I'm grabbing a pam it's my 372, 162 or 360.. my others sit for some reason, just doesn't feel special

I have a rep too with modded crown guard, it's like damn near IDENTICAL... So i'm like ehhh

Scratch the 422 off the list, dial became compressed and squished, just does nothing for me except the power reserve meter in the back which is cool...

How about the 368? Consider that?? Has like everything you want

1950 titanium case, destro, tobacco dial, gold hands 8 day movement.. Sick piece

I'll take some pic's all together if you'd like (well except 127 and 368 don't have them)

photo_2_27.jpg

my 390 sitting

photo_1.jpg

372, most people don't photograph this correctly.. Look how it oozes in this pic, look at the texture of that dial... Just so rich

photo_4_15.jpg