When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Worlds Best Modders

dieselpower

Whilst leafing through the pages of our wonderful community I happened to notice that one country stands out as having possibly the greatest collection of highly skilled modders so I'm starting this argument - sorry - thread to see if you agree. My nomination for the single country with the greatest watch making/modifying skills is........ Canada! Discuss/argue:

Jeez. And there I was thinking I was going to have hours of entertainment watching people from various countries slogging it out. Well, there it is then all hail the great Canadians. I suppose that's subject closed. BTW it's not just because of The Zigmeister, it seems that every time I read about a great build or modification, a new name may appear and lo and behold they are Canadian. Is it something they put in the water up there?

I can think of a number of talented individuals in different regions globally. Skill and ability are not limited to one region or country exclusively.

Any around Australia ubi? :inverted: I've dealt with a couple in the US which are great but the postage is killing me!

I have to say. Here in the UK we are very poorly represented, in fact we are (as far as I know) not represented at all, pathetic . Such a shame, we have a great watchmaking history as well! Lets not forget Geo. Daniels (RIP), he had quite an eye for motor cars too. Sorry, didn't want to mention cars. Forget I said that. Do I need to don my flak jacket again?