When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yukiwatch has clone 3135

watcher

That is correct, no screws are supplied.

First impressions are quite good. It is finished pretty well with a pair of cheap hands fitted. Date changes smoothly and the stem feels secure and works crisply in the date position and when setting the time. The hands do not jump when the crown is pushed back in. Crown rotates clockwise when advancing the time and date.

When I get home I will snap some pics and try fitting my gen lv dial and hands and date wheel!!

Looks like we have something promising on board. Thanks for sharing, mate! :tu:

That is correct, no screws are supplied.

First impressions are quite good. It is finished pretty well with a pair of cheap hands fitted. Date changes smoothly and the stem feels secure and works crisply in the date position and when setting the time. The hands do not jump when the crown is pushed back in. Crown rotates clockwise when advancing the time and date.

When I get home I will snap some pics and try fitting my gen lv dial and hands and date wheel!!

Look forward to the pics!

I may have missed it, but are these the anticipated better V2 TC was telling us about, or the same V1 without the brand markings?

Just to let you know of comments over on hf

"Please tell me I am not right…. The movement looks like a DG-2813 DG-2816 or 3806… the USD20 movement that is found in a lot of R-copy watches. The standard fare of the copy-watch industry: Dixmont Guanghou or could be a Nanning. If so… it is a great profit margin"

"To make it clear, this is NOT a 3135 clone. Honest rep dealers call it a 3135 "appearance at bridges".

It's just a DG2813 with modified balance wheel bridge to make it look like a 3135. Check the gears on the auto winding bridge, they're the wrong size and position compared to a gen 3135."

I am no expert in these movements but some of the guys think this ATM....

Would be interesting to compare images of both movements, or even actual to hand comparison if anyone has both...

Just to let you know of comments over on hf

"To make it clear, this is NOT a 3135 clone. Honest rep dealers call it a 3135 "appearance at bridges".

It's just a DG2813 with modified balance wheel bridge to make it look like a 3135. Check the gears on the auto winding bridge, they're the wrong size and position compared to a gen 3135."

That's a different movement altogether. And the new Yuki movement from what I've read, at least has a thicker stem. I don't know if that makes it a V2 but the stem breaking was the big flaw of the first one.

Look forward to the pics!

I may have missed it, but are these the anticipated better V2 TC was telling us about, or the same V1 without the brand markings?

This movement Yuki is selling is not the same one TC was talking about. TC's v2 movement was finished at an almost gen level.

He put up a picture of the new movement when he made the post.. but removed it about 30 minutes later. It looked gen, really. :)

This movement Yuki is selling is not the same one TC was talking about. TC's v2 movement was finished at an almost gen level.

He put up a picture of the new movement when he made the post.. but removed it about 30 minutes later. It looked gen, really. :)

Which version is the superclone 3135 watches from puretime it looks good to me from there photo seems better than the asian 3135 clone (older one) Edited by aeromatic

• 5 years later...
On 9/13/2012 at 2:56 AM, aeromatic said:

Even without markings its still a few runs up the ladder from eta movement and without markings you can drop it into a none 3135 rolex rep, i too would like to see an exact replication of the 1530 1570 movement so lisen up rep makers there is a market for it and if they are made exact part for part this would be usuful not only to rep builders but to vintage restorers who are having problems finding or affording parts for there vintage 5513 or similar and have it stuck in a drawer, like there are so many aftermarket suppliers of inserts crystals handsets so why not movements for copyright issues they could be sold and advertised without trademark logos and mabe at the customers request could be supplied with the logos my 6538 dial was purchased that way the seller sells and advertises sterile watch parts but was able to supply me with all logo/markings

the closest (looking 1570 movement we have is the eta 1570 clone that only has an appearance to the gen but imagine an exact clone that fits in a get case with gen handset and all parts can we used on a gen movement now that would bring our hobbie to a new level!

Puretime superclone movement they say can fit gen hands and fit in a gen case has anyone purchased this watch? any feedback

With laser cutting, 3d Printing, high resolution scanning, and I would think Patents expiring on the 1520 and 1570 Movements... I don't understand why we don't have a clone of those movements yet.  Why do I see more and more 2824 and 2836 clones popping up but we have no 1570 or 1520 movements?  

There are like 5 or 6 different factories now making exact ETA 2824 or 2836 clones.  Is that because ETA helped them by giving them the tooling?