When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's been a while!

nikki6

Afternoon/morning/evening gents,

I haven't been around much lately, my life has kinda went insane lately!! I want to apologise to the guys I promised parts too that never managed to get out! If you still require the parts, I'm more that happy to still send them out to you!

So, my life is kinda changed now, I have taken on the challenge of a lifetime and after some serious injuries, moving home, being in and out of hospital, I now have more time on my hands finally! (no pun)

I have decided to make something good out of the bad that's happened in my life! If you would like to look and see what I'm up too, then visit www.raspberryrippleracing.com It's interesting to say the least!!

Again, I just wanted to do a quick post to say hi and to apologise to the guys that have been messed about by various goings on in my life, I will make them right if you still need me too!

Missed all you guys, hasn't been the same without abuse from my friends, HackR, Panther, Floyd et al!! Hope to catch up with you all in the next few days!!

Sixx :bones:

• Like 1

Thank you all for the warm welcome back!! So nice to be back home!!

I will be putting pretty much my whole collection up for sale in the next few weeks. My main Sponsor has backed out on me at the last minute and I have the bike and serveral other expensive bits that I now need to pay for!

Keep yer peepers peeled in the Sale section, there are a few rare birds and stunners on their way!!

Sixx :bones:

• 5 months later...