When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Interest in a custom cyclopse for the AP Diver V3 (colourless AR)

edgematic1

Hey guys,

As stated in my review the AP Diver V3 has a cyclopse that is too blue compared with the gen. Since not a lot of modders are able to mod this I started thinking about making a new cyclopse with AR.

This has been proposed by me to Uwe and he has made some for the ROO's a while ago. But since he has health/family problems I needed to look for another source.

Member Big Crown succeeded an amazing project to make some Rolex crystals with AR'ed cyclopses. I contacted him and he is willing to do this.

Is there any interest in this? I started this thread @ RG but I wanted to share this to the other fora. The more we are interested in the more we might have a chance to keep the costs down.

There will be 2 treasurers, 1 for CONUS/Asia and 1 for EU. All info will be given by the time the sample is finished.

Please add your name to the list if you would be interested.

- Edgematic (2)

• 3 weeks later...

RG's policy regarding member projects, and asking money up front for the project. I would be interested Edge ;)

Yes, that's the reason why it got deleted. We got all costs covered to get them in production, they will get finished around 3-4 weeks. Will update the thread each time I have more info.

Ok guys, an update! The manufacturer will start the production of the cyclops, should be ready in 3-4 weeks. BigCrown was able to get them produced.

Better be fast with these as there is a limited run on the cyclopses. Once they are produced, a tutorial will be posted with the mods to perform.

153.jpg

*Mods, if I violate the rules, please send me a PM. Thanks!

Price is: $42.50 each*****

This is the pricing structure with regards to time:

Friday, October 12, 2012 through Friday, October 19, 2012: $42.50 + Shipping per AP Lens

Saturday, October 20, 2012 - Friday, October 26, 2012: $47.50 + Shipping per AP Lens

Saturday, October 27, 2012 - Friday, November 2, 2012: $52.50 + Shipping per AP Lens

Saturday, November 3, 2012 - Friday, October 19, 2012: $57.50 + Shipping per AP Lens

Shipping Prices: shipped from the US to you, so if you are in the United States:

USPS Priority with tracking: $4.95

USPS Express: $18.95

Outside of the United States:

USPS Priority Mail: $18

USPS Express (EMS): $34

For payment info just send me a PM! :)

Edited by edgematic1