When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you do when you have found your perfect rep?

slask111

I have a problem. I have found the perfect rep. Its so good, and it fits all occasions in my life. I don't know what to get next. Im looking at the dealers sites all the time, but nothing rings my bell. I just don't feel that anything can beat what i got. Im in the process of selling of the other reps i have. They just don't give me any pleasure anymore. They are just not as good as the "perfect" one. So what to do now? Just have a break and get back to the forum in a year or five? I have no clue. What do you do?

My perfect rep:

P7040843_1.jpg

IMG_20120704_140051.jpg

IMG_20120705_200913.jpg

N00b 112 latest edition.

Edited by slask111
  • Like 1

For as long as you can, find yourself enthralled with the one and then, when another one steals your eye ... you know that (on your wrist) another one bites the dust... for myself at least, it happens... and... the more time I spend on these dog-gone forms the faster and more frequently so.

Happy for your present happiness though. Wear her well.

If you've truly found The One for you, which meets all requirements and eventualities, then your journey is complete :good::drinks: I would like to say that maybe over time something else might take your eye, but, if your needs have been satisfied, then that may not happen :whistling: Rebuilding my collection made me refine my game plan, and I now pretty much keep it to 'one watch for a particular style of wardrobe or activity'. I think if I was to cut it down to just The One Watch, it would be be my planned custom vintage GMT, as the smaller sized case would allow for smart wear on a leather strap, it could go on NATO or Tropic-Style for hot weather, and SS bracelet for everything in between :) That said, I'm not planning on stripping back my collection, as I wouldn't want to be without the others, they have sentimental value :lol:

• Like 1

If you've truly found The One for you, which meets all requirements and eventualities, then your journey is complete :good::drinks: I would like to say that maybe over time something else might take your eye, but, if your needs have been satisfied, then that may not happen :whistling: Rebuilding my collection made me refine my game plan, and I now pretty much keep it to 'one watch for a particular style of wardrobe or activity'. I think if I was to cut it down to just The One Watch, it would be be my planned custom vintage GMT, as the smaller sized case would allow for smart wear on a leather strap, it could go on NATO or Tropic-Style for hot weather, and SS bracelet for everything in between :) That said, I'm not planning on stripping back my collection, as I wouldn't want to be without the others, they have sentimental value :lol:

And does it mean the plastic submariner is up for sales matey? :D

:lol: That one'll never be for sale :lol:

Next time I'm in London, I'll pick up one of the base watches and put something together for you, brother :good::drinks:

Well ok mate I want a Lorex plastique Noir, keep your word buddy! Tell you what:if you EVER put together this watch, put it up for sales in RWG and I'll buy it, my word. :lol:

Well ok mate I want a Lorex plastique Noir, keep your word buddy! Tell you what:if you EVER put together this watch, put it up for sales in RWG and I'll buy it, my word. laugh.png

I could modify the text to read Polex, if you want? Can't get it to Lorex though... Not sure when I'll be in London next, but I'll be sure to pic one up :good::drinks:

I could modify the text to read Polex, if you want? Can't get it to Lorex though... Not sure when I'll be in London next, but I'll be sure to pic one up :good::drinks:

When you do, I will buy it at your asking price, if its not above what I can afford. :D

I hope you're enjoying your Audi worshipping days brother? :drinks:

When you do, I will buy it at your asking price, if its not above what I can afford. :D

I'll be sure to let you know, it may be a while before I visit London, but probably still sometime this year :)

I hope you're enjoying your Audi worshipping days brother? :drinks:

Father in law and I were on the road again yesterday and Friday, those Four Ring drivers were living up to their reputations :whistling::good::drinks:

I'll be sure to let you know, it may be a while before I visit London, but probably still sometime this year :)

Father in law and I were on the road again yesterday and Friday, those Four Ring drivers were living up to their reputations :whistling::good::drinks:

Looking forward to my Polex! Keep your word buddy :D

and if you ever come to Singapore, guess what I will pick you up and send you around in :lol: :lol:

I personally go through phases with my collection. Right now I am going through my Rolex phase which will last for a month, then I will go through an AP phase and so on and so on. All my reps are favoured equally which becomes problematic because I can't make my mind up at the start of the day in which one to wear so I seem to carry 1 spare piece with me to work in order for me to change watches if I choose to. :)

Looking forward to my Polex! Keep your word buddy :D

and if you ever come to Singapore, guess what I will pick you up and send you around in :lol: :lol:

I can modify it to Polex for you, bro, unless you'd rather keep the R Word on the dial, just for the full experience of the personal joke that the PN Submariner is :lol: I'll pass through London sometime before Christmas, so I'll pick up the base watch then :victory:

Sounds like a good plan :drive1::good::drinks: