When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

YukiWatch 3135 Mini-review

watcher

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone comment on the reliability/quality of the latest batches of Y3135?  This thread started in 2012 and the first versions seemed unimpressive with mediocre build quality and not clean, requiring an immediate strip-down and clean.  How are the newer lot comparing?!  Enquiring minds want to know..

:-)

• 2 weeks later...

The stem also looks really close to the replacement 3135 stems that WSO sell, I wonder if they can be used as replacements...
77a5_12.JPG

They look identical to the Seagull 2351 stem.

Does anyone know if these Yuki movements are the same as the ones Angus at Puretime is now selling?  The movement from Angus accepts genuine hands, dial, and date wheel too.  I have one but having trouble locating a stem for it.

I have already tried genuine Rolex 3135 stem, and aftermarket thanks to misiekped :) but sadly they don't fit.
Edited by SSTEEL

Yuki 3135 stem is interchangeable with gen

As far as sa3135 don't know as the keyless parts are fantasy

Your not wrong there, having a real hard time finding a stem for one, all I know is it accepts genuine hands, dial, and date wheel, but obviously not a genuine stem.

• 4 weeks later...