When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where in the world was I today

FxrAndy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now that you mention it, it looks just the same! But I'm about 180 miles closer to the big rock. Talkeetna Alaska Lodge baby! Boy I wish I had a real camera.

post-32-137079926144.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Yesss Varenna from Castello di Vezio

Argh... bad timing to post my picture, you still have the beauty of the landscapes very clear in mind :D

Very nice place where to spend 3-4 days, I have to say I was a little bored at the end.

I am not a big fan of trekking, I like better the seaside beaches in South Italy (cheaper, finer food...by the way) but Como lake is wonderful.

Yesss Varenna from Castello di Vezio

Argh... bad timing to post my picture, you still have the beauty of the landscapes very clear in mind :D

Very nice place where to spend 3-4 days, I have to say I was a little bored at the end.

I am not a big fan of trekking, I like better the seaside beaches in South Italy (cheaper, finer food...by the way) but Como lake is wonderful.

Oh, we found a couple of wonderful restaurants there. But I agree, 3-4 days is enough. There's a lot more to do and see around Lake Garda. Especially the villages are a lot nicer there - Malcesine, Torri del Benaco, Garda... very nice places. 

Very true, Garda Lake is somehow more interesting overall.

For the food ...it's me...I am picky, someone here would describe me as "never satisfied".

Coming from a central italian region (Emilia Romagna) doesn't help...at all. :doh:

• 2 weeks later...