When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Royal Oak Offshore Ultimate Ruben Barrichello II Rose Gold Titanium A7750

moomooj

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about getting the ROO Ultimate Ruben from Puretime. Can someone tell me if this watch is a good replica. I found a tread dated back in 2008 about this watch, I wonder if any updates have been done since? What are the difference between the rep and gen? And any upgrades I should do if I do purchase? Thanks in advance!

There is a thread pinned about the RBII, and if you do a search you'll find some usefull information as well. The replica has some important innaccuracies, none of which makes the watch less impressive though. One of the best and coolest replica watches out there, a must have to any AP fan.

+1 and just to reiterate, mods are needed to bring out the best for this rep.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the RG RBII and its fantastic I am desperate to get the mods though. U will realise that the strap on this one is pretty good but personally I wud like to take it to the next level so if u have the money get a good strap (probably a black croc from AP Bands) concentrate on getting the mods though