When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problems with member Texski! Please read!

concepta

Guest zeleni kukuruz

If this is a scam then that "stuff" is long gone! What suprices me is that concepta has sold watches/stuff after this topic but chad says non have seen that money! It would be great if a involved member can stand up and say that concepta has refunded him/she!

I also expressed this concern in a different thread regarding Concepta. It seems some members that had issues with him are no longer active on the forum. So we may not know if they've been resolved. I know there have been many that are satisfied with their transaction with him but even one that isn't is one too many. Usually a single dispute doesn't fly with many here and the seller ends up getting banned.

Hi, I got the project with concepta since 2.5 years ago and the the problem with the Texski came out.

I had sent Euro 1000 since more than 2 years back to Concepta and after the problem with Texski, Concepta had refunded me Euro 750, I'm still waiting for my Euro 250 from him.

He said he will responsible for this and needs time to pay all his customers.

I'm just waiting for my Euro 250 from him, I hope it can be done this January 2013

If this is a scam then that "stuff" is long gone! What suprices me is that concepta has sold watches/stuff after this topic but chad says non have seen that money! It would be great if a involved member can stand up and say that concepta has refunded him/she!

Concepta apparently has time and money to invest several thousand bucks in a 16520 project

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=194279

Concepta apparently has time and money to invest several thousand bucks in a 16520 project

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=194279

i don't have a dog in this fight, no interest in IWC reps, wouldn't know Concepta if he walked in right now. However, i read the thread on RG. That flies in the face of what he told folks on this forum to whom he owes thousands of dollars! Obviously all that weeping ,wailing and gnashing of the teeth was just and act. I hate scammers, even if they were once trusted members. At some point he decided for whatever reason to cut and run. I really don't believe that all his money was tied up with texski. Over the years, I have had many projects, and have never had anyone ask for the money up front, except wm9, and I got screwed on that one, but that's the only case of pay up front. I doubt that texski was requiring all the money up front before he would start a project.

I hate it for all the members here, but it looks like he has comfortably moved over to repgeek, and from the looks of it, I think the money is long gone!

Im not a member there so i cant read it!

It's just a pic of a gen 16520 dial, Zenith El Primero chrono movement, gen hands/crown/tube and a Phong midcase for a Rolex Daytona build. I'd estimate the parts value around $4-5000.

I have never bought anything from Nik and I don't know anything about the guy, but it seems odd to say you're scraping for money to refund people yet you are starting a $5k+ project.

Guest zeleni kukuruz
It's just a pic of a gen 16520 dial, Zenith El Primero chrono movement, gen hands/crown/tube and a Phong midcase for a Rolex Daytona build. I'd estimate the parts value around $4-5000.

I have never bought anything from Nik and I don't know anything about the guy, but it seems odd to say you're scraping for money to refund people yet you are starting a $5k+ project.

Yeha that sounds focked!!!

Im not a member there so i cant read it!   It's just a pic of a gen 16520 dial, Zenith El Primero chrono movement, gen hands/crown/tube and a Phong midcase for a Rolex Daytona build. I'd estimate the parts value around $4-5000.   I have never bought anything from Nik and I don't know anything about the guy, but it seems odd to say you're scraping for money to refund people yet you are starting a $5k+ project.
Since you're a Rolex dude, how much would the assembled watch go for? I don't see how much profit he could make from this to repay others. He would also have to pay a watchsmith to put it together. I don't think he does the work himself though I could be wrong.