When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Superocean 42 Abyss Yellow

van_damme1988

I thought I bought a Colt, until Andrew informed me that it wasn't available. Then, I thought I'd buy the Steelfish. It looks like a really good rep and I love a white face. Now I see this review, the pics, the look - which would be a little different for me as I do favor white face watches more than black. 

Oh the madness! Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

I like the size, the unique look in my newly developing stash and I already have a credit with Andrew. I might as well pull t he trigger on this one as it's a beautiful piece.

Thanks for the review.

Flash

I have to disagree. If the Breitling font is not the same font as Gen then IMO its a complete failure. I mean come on, atleast get the brand font right

I think that font is really a bit different. I mean, when I just saw the pictures before reading, I didn't notice font difference

Sent from my iPod touch using Tap-a-Talk

Hi there you really have a superawesome watch out there..guys i have been in a confusion lately..i never have actually purchased a watch from the online stores..i mean i have a Citizen Eco drive and a Casio Edifice tide graph and i purchased them via brick and mortar store...but recently i have been looking up on these online stores and i really think that i could have easily saved as much as $100 on both watches..also all the websites seemed legit as the bottom line said that we all deliver authentic watches and other attractive liners..so is it safe to buy from them..i mean what are the opinions of you guys..this is actually the first time i am putting forward this so anyone help me out here.