When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone noticed the RWG watch project?

slask111

Yep- I ordered a black one. I prefer all SS bracelet too. Gotta give those guys Luthier and Sol a lot of credit.

Also has some 'sentimental value'- I ordered # 035 and I am member # 35 as well.

Ah why didnt i think of that. Im member #130 over there. Well im happy with my number, #298. I always try to get the last onces in a batch ;)

I saw it the other day, at first I went wow, but now that I've had another look at it not so sure. A cracking design definitely and fair play to the creators, but a lot of polished surfaces going on there (Breitling fans will be happy) and the middle part of the bracelet is not right :) ...saying that, the case, the hour markers especially and dial look cool, so does the red chrono hand.

....in fairness to the guys involved they should start their own company....companies like CW, Steinhart are making huge bucks dooing less original stuff.

How are the sales coming over there? i managed to read through about 12-13 pages then skipped to the last three pages. I didn't see a list of the ones who signed up. could you let me know what page the latesrt list is on?

@slask, What watch is that on the diver in your signature photo?

i believe that everyone over there that has been around for a while is trying to forget collaboration 1 !!. I was in on that deal, and actually got a watch, but I believe that there were quite a few folks who got stiffed in that deal. I am assuming that the one we are talking about was the Omega Railmaster homage?

Yes the same, but what you may not be aware of is that when we first started this board we raised revenue to refund all those that did not receive their watch but then Blade came back and many actually ended up getting what they paid for...oh and kept the refund too.

Ken

Edit to add; The point is all those that do have the C1, and I believe Trailboss is one such owner, wont have a problem with a C2 but having another C1 from another site will be like Rolex making a PO

Yes the same, but what you may not be aware of is that when we first started this board we raised revenue to refund all those that did not receive their watch but then Blade came back and many actually ended up getting what they paid for...oh and kept the refund too.

Ken

Edit to add; The point is all those that do have the C1, and I believe Trailboss is one such owner, wont have a problem with a C2 but having another C1 from another site will be like Rolex making a PO

The new watch is no relation to the C1 (I have one of those too) and looks very different - see acharria's photo above. This isn't a forum-sponsored project btw, it's a project that Luthier has organised together with sol and WatchInternational, so the 'collaboration' model name really wasn't appropriate.

I really like the watch. i believe that they should be commended for all the time ,effort and money they expended to get this project off the ground. i would be up for one in Blue if there are any still available. I asked someone above if they could give me the info on where a list was located on the other forum.

I really like the watch. i believe that they should be commended for all the time ,effort and money they expended to get this project off the ground. i would be up for one in Blue if there are any still available. I asked someone above if they could give me the info on where a list was located on the other forum.

Just pm Luthier and he will help you with a watch.. if there are any left. They closed the public list.

Im just happy to be apart of this watch.. even if its only as a customer. It belongs in any rep collectors watchbox

How are the sales coming over there? i managed to read through about 12-13 pages then skipped to the last three pages. I didn't see a list of the ones who signed up. could you let me know what page the latesrt list is on?

@slask, What watch is that on the diver in your signature photo?

Its the IWC diver (2010) model i believe. You can get it as a rep but not a 1:1