When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex 5513 Let's see some 5513s

Ueno

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jackflash said:

Very nice indeed! Where did you pick up that insert?

Mine says Hi too.

Thanks! Your's looks awesome, too. :) 

The insert is from a long gone, very limited batch of replacements for gen Milsub owners. I'll post a build log of the watch next month or so. Took me almost 7 years from learning about milsub for the first time to finally finishing this thing.

4 hours ago, wiesn089 said:

Thanks! Your's looks awesome, too. :) 

The insert is from a long gone, very limited batch of replacements for gen Milsub owners. I'll post a build log of the watch next month or so. Took me almost 7 years from learning about milsub for the first time to finally finishing this thing.

Thanks, would love to hear about it! I remember hearing about those inserts, very rare indeed. So I‘m guessing it’s a gen-spec build. Congrats on a beautiful watch!

On 10/24/2017 at 7:22 AM, Alan72 said:

So I fitted a t39 to my 5513 today, no distortion on the edges /rehaut like I had with the Clark's t19, it's a bit tall but it's a really tight fit and passed pressure testing with flying colours,
c6c17ad1533bdb2225b28a6f3c903efa.jpg123c5f6e6bd8d720ff58804994c43501.jpg27ad999b9d15a84a3e7ded5ef4b3ebb0.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Looks good! Can you post some 3/4 shots? (Meaning, you've got square on, and 90 degrees, can you get a shot in between? I want to get as much an idea of the height as possible before doing the same thing!