When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mbw 1665

Sherrington

Well I have finally finished working the CG's on my MBW 1665 and I think I pretty much have them as good as I can get. Here is a quick shot as compared to the genuine model I was trying to emulate. Can't wait to get back my white letter dial from The Zigmeister!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See what you think.

GENUINE

149527-15036.jpg

MBW 1665

149527-15037.jpg

Excellent work.. I have a 1655 MBW white letter that I put an OEM insert and got a rivet bracelet from our UK friend. For about a month now I've worn this watch almost every day as I love it. All my other watches are not getting much wrist time.

Also I've been told though that the white dial typically had a flat tropic vs. a dome.. Do you know if that is the case?

Your watch is beautiful.. wear it well.

Mac

Excellent work.. I have a 1655 MBW white letter that I put an OEM insert and got a rivet bracelet from our UK friend. For about a month now I've worn this watch almost every day as I love it. All my other watches are not getting much wrist time.

Also I've been told though that the white dial typically had a flat tropic vs. a dome.. Do you know if that is the case?

Your watch is beautiful.. wear it well.

Mac

Yes the white dial version has a flat Tropic 39.