When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Purchasing a DSSD

Rolex555

Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum and made tremendous research to find the best DSSD.

I have the choice between BK DSSD and trevor's DSSD(same as puretime v7 i think)

Do you guys think that it is worth to spend more to get the bk one?

If the bk dssd had a perfect bezel,good shaped triangle and dial, i would have immediately bought it.

What would you guys have bought in my place?

thanks!

388.00 you get a cheap asain clone and we don't know how long those lasts and then for 420 (I believe) you get a bk with perfect dwo and genuine long lasting Swiss eta 2836-2 and his personal QC checks also he does reset the crystal on his dssd which has better WR. And he is conus so no worries from customs

Hands down D.R. at www.watchcartel.com has the best Rolex DSSD and a custom 42mm sub both with genuine Swiss ETA movement. He is not a TD but I have ordered from him a few times and his product is bar none the best Rolex rep I've owned in twenty years of searching for the best reps. Only down side because he doesn't work in large volume it takes a few weeks but is well worth it!

Hi, I got a BK DSSD. Quite happy with it, probably one of the best reps for this mod out. You get the QC, witch I think is very important. But there is about tree things I would like to be better, all these tell me that this is a rep. Those things are: The pearl is not very good and metal around is not close to original. The triangle have not strait line at the top, it is bent. But the worst part is that the rotating bezel is very loose.

But all dssd reps have it flaws, not seen a perfect one yet.

BK is great to deal with, I would buy from him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...