When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Repair - Toronto

dbane883

I have a 10 y.o. Speedie Moonwatch that has a Lemania manual movement. It still keeps great time, but the chrograph functions ar a bit wonky. I cant start and stop the stopwatch, but the reset button does not work. When I push it, the stopwatch hand only nudges back 2-3 seconds. It's definitely in need of repair.

I feel uncomfortable getting it looked at at an AD (obviously). Does anyone know of a good(economical) watch repair guy here in Toronto?

This was one of my first reps. bracelet is great, as are the dial, bezel and hands. it does however have a skeleton back (not sure if this was ever offered in a moonwatch) and the cyrstal is sapphire (should be hesalite I imagine). But it's been a great beater.

Thanks

ok, thanks. Would you happen to know how I can get ahold of him (email or mobile)?

I, too, would like to contact Zig. I read somewhere that he frequently disables PM when he is busy, although that isn't the error message I got when I tried to PM. I will actually be in Toronto for the day Friday, was hoping to deliver mine to him for a service in person, and avoid the mail for at least one leg.

I have a 10 y.o. Speedie Moonwatch that has a Lemania manual movement. It still keeps great time, but the chrograph functions ar a bit wonky. I cant start and stop the stopwatch, but the reset button does not work. When I push it, the stopwatch hand only nudges back 2-3 seconds. It's definitely in need of repair.

I feel uncomfortable getting it looked at at an AD (obviously). Does anyone know of a good(economical) watch repair guy here in Toronto?

This was one of my first reps. bracelet is great, as are the dial, bezel and hands. it does however have a skeleton back (not sure if this was ever offered in a moonwatch) and the cyrstal is sapphire (should be hesalite I imagine). But it's been a great beater.

Thanks

If Oakville is cool,then search europeantime online,his names Ingo,german watchsmith,ive known him for ages,great guy.