When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pls Be Careful When Oerdering From PureTime Watches

rogersk8ter

The hell u are at?!

Same here in Germany. That is the reason why there is UK shipping.

This all seams perfectly reasonable, my shipping stops when the watch leaves China only to update after the post office delivers the watch. I place most of my orders from PureTime and find them to be quite reasonable (actually they owe me a $30 refund for a rubber strap, but I'll work that out with them when I'm not so busy)

If you adjust your expectations based on the market that you are dealing with, have a little patience, and most importaintly....have a little patience ;) you will become a repeat customer of any of the excellent trusted dealers with this forum. Especially when you hold your $300 watch that is 95% of it's $9000.00 counterpart.

legal to own in my country as long as the goverment get their share of the import price ;)

A few years ago before we joint the EU the customs used to call me to say we have a package for you from china 5 rolexes and an omega i always worried that they thought that they were real and im avoiding paying thousands on taxes there was only two customs guys and when i said you know they are replicas they would say shush ! dont say that word in here out loud ! but now there is a women customs and she is very zealous and gave me a ear ache with a rolex box set !

Sounds like this one has been resolved.

OP, I'm denying your request to delete this topic. Although the title is damning, anyone reading this will see that the seller did right by you.

If Puretime requests it then I will close/hide the topic; he may feel this reflects too negatively on him.

Well worked out, gents.