When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pls Be Careful When Oerdering From PureTime Watches

rogersk8ter

I made an order on 8th Oct after reading this great forum.

Thank you for shopping at PureTime Watches International!

Order ID: 29190

Order content:

[PAM-2011-09-10-01] PAM312 L Best Edition V2 (x1): USD 248.00

Order total tax: USD 0.00

Total USD 273.00

On 9th Oct was told processing order.

Hello, roger

Your order #29190 status has been changed to Payment Confirmed

Processing order

Best regards, PureTime Watches International

On 10th Oct receive QC email.

Dear Sir

Attached please find the quality check images of your order 29190 Please check and reply to this mail if there are any problems.

No response in 24 hours will be considered as "OK to ship" and we will ship immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Thanks and have a great day,

Jennifer

Head of Quality Control

PureTime Watches International

On 11th Oct item shipped.

Hello, roger

Your order #29190 status has been changed to Order Shipped

Order set to custom status: Order Shipped

Comment: EMS EE578479530CN

Till date, EMS shows as follows....

2012-10-12 19:41:00 City of Guangzhou Posting

2012-10-12 21:13:00 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center

2012-10-12 21:53:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

2012-10-12 22:40:00 GUANGZHOU Handed over to Customs

2012-10-13 00:22:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

My email communication with Sales wasnt good. After assuring me of checking with Tracking Dept. no one actually cares.

Live support with Heidi C was worse. When I asked where is the item, she can only tell u wait another 48hrs and again 48hrs and so on...

Like to know is there anything i can do beside waiting? My location is in Singapore.

Although its taking its time, please be patient. If nothing arrives within 4 weeks take it up with PT then. In some cases the post out of China has been slow to get back up to speed after the recent National holiday. It took two weeks for a parcel to get to me in Shanghai, sent from Taiwan.

Hi rogersk8ter, I am sorry about this and when the package is shipped and we really cannot control what happened next, we can only ask the EMS office and get back to you, we were not as responsive as you expected regarding this because we did not have any information abou this.

Anyways I will check and let you know, sorry about this.

Although its taking its time, please be patient. If nothing arrives within 4 weeks take it up with PT then. In some cases the post out of China has been slow to get back up to speed after the recent National holiday. It took two weeks for a parcel to get to me in Shanghai, sent from Taiwan.

I really dont mind waiting but at least let me know whats happening to the item now eg. where is it now or why the delay.

This shows we did ship this package and it is on the way to the destination, if it is lost and we will definitely reship but please allow us/EMS more time to look into this.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

post-587-0-99373200-1351162750_thumb.jpg

I really dont mind waiting but at least let me know whats happening to the item now eg. where is it now or why the delay.

I understand your frustration and we do not run the post office and we already asked the EMS and they coud not tell me where the package is and why it was delayed, I really dont know how to answer these questions, I hoped we could hand over the watch to you personally so we can know everything happened in between but we could not.

Please dont worry and you will get your watch, this is only a matter of time, this is not a common happening, if it is delayed, it wont happen to you next time, if it is lost, I will reship. So you have nothing to worry about, ok?

• Like 1

Hi rogersk8ter, I am sorry about this and when the package is shipped and we really cannot control what happened next, we can only ask the EMS office and get back to you, we were not as responsive as you expected regarding this because we did not have any information abou this.

Anyways I will check and let you know, sorry about this.

Thank you PureTime.

I really didnt want to post here for help but Ive no choice after emails and emails to your Sales which is unresponsive and unhelpful.

Your live support Heidi C wasnt any better too.

I just wish to know whats happening to the item- simple as that.

I actually wanted to order a few items but try this out once since its my first time ordering from you. Sadly it wasnt good.

Hope you can help and lift my confidence in PureTime soon.

Thank you

• Like 1

Just be patient. It is normal that tracking can stop for longer time. Last time i was receiving status updates 7 days earlier via my domestic post office than via tracking site. and i can say, tracking site was refreshed 10 days after i received my package. just relax and be patient. my last ems delivery lasted almost 7 weeks. ordered in mid october, received the night before christmas :)

I understand your frustration and we do not run the post office and we already asked the EMS and they coud not tell me where the package is and why it was delayed, I really dont know how to answer these questions, I hoped we could hand over the watch to you personally so we can know everything happened in between but we could not.

Please dont worry and you will get your watch, this is only a matter of time, this is not a common happening, if it is delayed, it wont happen to you next time, if it is lost, I will reship. So you have nothing to worry about, ok?

Thank you very much sir!

• Like 1

Another guy with 5 posts bitching about how long it takes for him to get his illegal, counterfeit watch because a few days have gone by.

Sometimes I wish that our dealer friends in China ask for an IQ test before their clients are allowed the luxury of buying a watch that is incredibly

authentic looking, well made, and lately, run the risk of being executed. That is the fact. The trusted dealers here are trusted for a reason Kindly do not malign

them in any way, be patient and you will receive what you paid for. Otherwise, a punch in the chops may be in order.

• Like 2

Ems are handled by the post offices and delays are on par with normal postages thats why i always insist on fedex which takes 4 days to arrive plus they had there national holidays and the post offices at that end have to catch up my orders have been delayed too a month now hopfully i will get the packages this weekend !

Thank you guys for the replies.

I wouldnt even bother to open an account and post for help here if PureTime's Sale n Service Teams replied the way you guys done here.

Like Ive said Ive no problem waiting, just need a reasonable answer to my query. Dont think thats too much to ask as a customer.

Cheers!

Waiting a couple of days and expecting your item to arrive is not very reasonable. Yourdealing with china ems, not a very efficient shipper but nonetheless delivers. Im in the us and sometimes i would track my package and it would say it was still in china and the package would show up at my door,so you cant really depend on the tracking..just be patient 

Ems are handled by the post offices and delays are on par with normal postages thats why i always insist on fedex which takes 4 days to arrive plus they had there national holidays and the post offices at that end have to catch up my orders have been delayed too a month now hopfully i will get the packages this weekend !

If what I read so far on the forum wasn't wrong, FedEx do their part of custom check and therefore harder to get reps to pass by. That's why dealers does not recommend them

Good lord, have some patience!!!

The postal / customs in your own country is likely the cause for delay here yet you post negatively about the dealer that has done everything properly and is being very friendly and responsive to you???

How about an apology to Angus and edit of your title when you receive the watch next week

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the replies.

I wouldnt even bother to open an account and post for help here if PureTime's Sale n Service Teams replied the way you guys done here.

Like Ive said Ive no problem waiting, just need a reasonable answer to my query. Dont think thats too much to ask as a customer.

Cheers!

Christ you opened an account just so you could complain? WTF is wrong with some people. THis is a COMMUNITY not a F#@%ing forum to [censored] and moan that your counterfeit good hasn't arrived in time.

Good lord, have some patience!!!

The postal / customs in your own country is likely the cause for delay here yet you post negatively about the dealer that has done everything properly and is being very friendly and responsive to you???

How about an apology to Angus and edit of your title when you receive the watch next week

Christ you opened an account just so you could complain? WTF is wrong with some people. THis is a COMMUNITY not a F#@%ing forum to [censored] and moan that your counterfeit good hasn't arrived in time.

 Well said guys!

If what I read so far on the forum wasn't wrong, FedEx do their part of custom check and therefore harder to get reps to pass by. That's why dealers does not recommend them

In my country every ems parcel is opened and they also want an invoice and a paypal payment proof and charge 17% tax or cease the item i ordered a rolex watch box

ems and the customs told me never ever order these kind of item again i told them it was aftermarket still they let me off just the once we have to remember that these replicas are not legal

In my country every ems parcel is opened and they also want an invoice and a paypal payment proof and charge 17% tax or cease the item i ordered a rolex watch box

ems and the customs told me never ever order these kind of item again i told them it was aftermarket still they let me off just the once we have to remember that these replicas are not legal

legal to own in my country as long as the goverment get their share of the import price ;)

The hell u are at?!