When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What should my next rep be? I need your help..

dditty708

So, I am at a standstill on my next rep.. I currently have a BK DDSD, Super Avenger and Super Avenger Black Steel. I only like to purchase "Super Reps" or as close to "Super" I can get. I an not interested in a dress watch and I am not opposed to something with gold or rose gold. What should I get?

Thanks in advance...

Super Rep is something that is very accurate right out of the box. I was thinking a Pam, but I have two black face watches is the why I dont have one already. They are totally different and I do like them. My problem is they have so many different models I get lost in the numbering..

Super Rep is something that is very accurate right out of the box. I was thinking a Pam, but I have two black face watches is the why I dont have one already. They are totally different and I do like them. My problem is they have so many different models I get lost in the numbering..

Why not try the Hublot Big Bangs then? or the latest Rolex Explorer II? They can be considered super reps under your definition.

I was thinking the HBB Evolution.. I was also looking at the GMT II what do you think?

HBB evo over GMT II for me, but thats just personal preference. For the HBB Evo, I would recommend you look at the one from Noob factory (not the latest superlumed version from H factory), because, although you do not get the superlume, you get the date font which is very very close to gen.

The HBB would certainly stand out over the GMT, in my opinion. Ultimately, its what you like most that matters.