When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need a new Pearl for 116610 Submariner #Effin'Reps :P

icoopernicus

First of all, can I hashtag a forum post? I think I just did ;)

Down to business, I am having some s#itty luck with my Reps lately, they just seem to be falling apart. My latest issue is with my 116610 Submariner. The bezel pearl (which wasn't great to begin with :p ) has simply fallen out and of course I have no clue where it could even be, nor do I plan to look for it.

Any idea where I can source a gen, or good rep pearl for this watch? While I like the look of a vintage sub that is a little beat up and missing the pearl, that look doesn't seam to suit this watch just yet and I would quite like to fix it. Any advice would be very much appreciative.

I'm also still looking for a replacement DSSD dial, just throwing that out there.

I also don't have a picture, I think "the pearl fell out" is pretty self explanatory

Since the pearls from an aluminum bezel submariner don't fit the ceramic bezel submariner, it might be easier to buy a replacement ceramic bezel. Here's one that's not too expensive:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARVING-CERAMIC-BEZEL-FOR-SUBMARINER-OR-GMT-38MM-BLACK-/200786383791?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ebfcd13af

You could just use the pearl from it or replace the whole bezel.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...