When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who has recently ordered the ultimate Sea Dweller?

d4v1d

Hello all,

I'm curious who recently ordered the ultimate Sea Dweller and what you actually got. I ordered my first ult SD from Andrew for $128 but I was not satisfied with the crappy movement and sold it. But imo Andrew asks way to much for the Asian 2836 version.. $120 more for a movement which only costs 60 bucks or something.

So I ordered the Asian 2836 ult SD from Trevor for 178 bucks. I got the QC pictures and noticed the pearl has improved significantly. Unfortunately the hands are very poor and Trevor couldn't get a better one. He sent me pictures of 2 others and those were even worse. Got refund.

So I'm curious if there are more people that recently ordered an ultimate SD and how the pearl and HE is. Is there a newer V3 version?

Here some QC pics from Trevor.

schermafbeelding2012111n.th.png

naamloosxm.th.png

dsc1758b.th.jpg

dsc1755k.th.jpg

3223.th.png

Edited by d4v1d

I ordered a set of TC hands and bracelet which shipped on the 5th and they never showed up. Those are the missing links to my super ultimate SSD build :(

Strange... I also ordered and payed TC for the bracelet 2 weeks ago but got no confirmation yet.

Can somebody advise me where to get the ultimate Sea Dweller?

thanks

Well the weird thing is he gave me a tracking number but I have not seen a package nor an update on USPS.com since the 5th anyone know what I should do?

What does tracking number say? These aren't the things where customs hunt on I think...

Edited by d4v1d

For the price they are pretty good, a couple of mods likea tc bracelet,dw overlay go along way for this watch really take it up a step. I have an octupus check those out,the case and pearl are much better imo..

Who sells the octopus sea dwlleres? I have seen one or two and they are very nice.

Octopus.. http://puretime.co/p...imited-edition/

I want to warn you for the crystal issue many ultimate SD have! The glass is put in too high and you can notice the sanding finish.

672hhk.jpg

Thanks mate. Crown guards are better on the octopus case, just a little reshape on the CG's, and sand the rehault since it looks wokky and you are good to go.

• Like 1