When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey, it's almost x-mas...Get a free Platinum/VIP membership

Admin

Just 1 month until x-mas (OK, a little more), but thinking about this gets me in a good mood. So good, that I'm going to give away some free VIP and platinum memberships. All you need to to to participate, is post in this thread and you are included in the draw. I will also be giving away memberships for best post, describing why you like it so much here at RWG. And last, but not least, I will give away a free 1 year platinum membership to the member who makes the funnies post in this thread. This is of course completely up to me to judge, but I expect at least a "milk-spraying out of my nose-laughing"-post, to be considered as a winner. So you decide; Just make a simple post, post something funny or post why you like RWG. Either way, you can win some free memberships....

• Like 4

Ok well I'll start off by stating why I love this website.

Back when I lived in Germany, probably 10 years ago, I went to a DDoDs school. It was a fairly small school and everyone knew one another. My one friend showed me his dads Rolex, it was a date time one, yellow gold. I asked him if it was real and he said no, and let me wear it for a while. Let's just say that I still have it and stay at that haha.

Well a couple of years into me "borrowing" it, it began to wear and tear, the gold was coming off, so I ventured to read about reps, the costs they entailed, and looked at a couple of other Rolex watches. Rolex is such a cliche, I know, but it's all my ignorance knew at the time.

A while back I came across a Rolex submariner. The blue face one with the blue dial. Absolutely stunning, a must have, so I intensified my research. Just as I was going to pull the trigger on a watch, the website was either gone, or re reading the reviews made me think twice.

I came across this forum not too long ago, and dove into it a little, and then I signed up. I read a lot of reviews in regards to the dealers and I found trusty time, and decided to pull the trigger on one of his Asian automatic watches for $150 shipped.

I waited 3 weeks since the first set of QC pics since there was an issue, and it finally arrived.

I had some issues with the watch because I didn't know what to do with it and I asked for some help here. I got nothing but awesome answers from great people without being called an idiot. Everyone explained everything very good and I feel as though I learned a lot, in that thread alone.

I go to a lot of other forums and I can say that without a doubt, that this forum is the most mature, most helpful forum I am a part of and I definitely plan to contribute and learn with everyone on here.

This forum has helped me with my understanding on reps, as well as gens, and this forum has helped me achieve my goal of getting my hands on a fabulous watch. It also REALLY opened my eyes to other watches out there.

I have a feeling I'll be addicted, like a lot of people on here.

• Like 1

A lawyer opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely. When the police arrived at the scene, the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW. “Officer, look what they’ve done to my Beeeemer!!!”, he whined.

“You lawyers are so materialistic, you make me sick!!!” retorted the officer, “You’re so worried about your stupid BMW, that you didn’t even notice that your left arm was ripped off!!!”

“Oh my gaaad….”, replied the lawyer, finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm once was, “Where’s my Rolex???!!!”

• Like 2

Don't pick me. I don't like this forum. Because of this hellhole I ended up purchasing a high quality franken and a high quality genenstein from here. If it wasn't for this forum I would still have over $3k in my account. This is a bad, bad place for fools like me that can't turn away. One bad addiction like.. .

Pot? Pot isn't a drug. Have you sucked deek for pot? RWG is one hell of a drug. Say no to RWG.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I'm in (already a member but what's not to like 'bout an upgrade)...

First post - the serious, what I like about RWG...

I like RWG because RWG focuses on something we all like (watches) and not the other stuff (ethnicity, race, religion, income)... and... I like RWG because as a group we have shown that we care about the "other stuff" too. That is to say, RWG is a nice place to come at the end of a light day and "work" on our little hobby... and at the end of a hard day, to help "get away" from it all, enjoy some camaraderie and regroup for the next 12 hours awaiting me "out there".

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cellular phone on a

bench rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function and begins to

talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: "Hello"

WOMAN: "Hi Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"

MAN: "Yes."

WOMAN: "I'm at the shops now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's

only $2,000; is it OK if I buy it?"

MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."

WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Lexus dealership and saw the new models. I saw one I really liked."

MAN: "How much?"

WOMAN: "$90,000." ;

MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."

WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing... I was just talking to Janie and

found out that the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're

asking $980,000 for it."

MAN: "Well, then go ahead and make an offer of $900,000. They'll probably

take it. If not, we can go the extra eighty-thousand if it's what you really

want."

WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!"

MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in

complete astonishment, mouths wide open.

He turns and asks, "Anyone know whose phone is this ?

• Like 1