When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey, it's almost x-mas...Get a free Platinum/VIP membership

Admin

Nice gesture Admin!

RWG was the second rep forum I found when trying to find a decent Sub rep. Have learned a lot hanging out here, and am glad I found the place.

star_wars.jpg

Fried Chicken

Our teacher asked us what our favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."

She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, everyone else in the class laughed.

My parents told me to always be truthful and honest, and I am. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much. I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef.

Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. I told him what happened, and he laughed too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, just like she'd asked the other children. So I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken. She sent me back to the principal's office again. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am. Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most.

I told her, "Colonel Sanders".

Guess where I am now...

• Like 1

I heard EMS is giving problems specially in UK lately, so I have come up with a couple good ideas for shipping our favourite goodies safely enough to bypass customs.

1)

Catapult.jpg

2)

GolfW.jpg very fast, up to medium distance only. Requires antichoc system.

3)

PaperBoat.jpg this is snailmail, but very unlikely to raise attention.

RWG is the perfect environment for a crab, erm... no, it didn't come out right for some reason. Let me rephrase that.

Us crustaceans have it hard explaining things specially on a computer, wicked machines. My previous computer beat me at chess, altho it was no match for me at kick boxing.

I will just say that this is a nice place and I like it here =)

Crab.png

P.S. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Great gesture admin :)

I found you guys just over a year ago just after my first purchase of what I thought was a good rep which I just bought from turkey......well after I posted a few pictures of my breitling navitimer world I was told buy a member that the best thing I could do is "throw that pos in the bin". :(

Then I read and read and read and read lots if interesteing and helpful posts and decided on buying my first reps. Upo 45 and seamaster chrono a7750.

I then had several issues with the rep regarding stripped threads on the crown/tube which at the time was all very new to me :)

Well my new hobby just turned serious :) I ordered my first and best watch tool kit from offshore at watch bits http://www.rwg.cc/forum/237-watch-bitz/ and started stripping down my newly bought upo..... This then over time turned into a franken with gen dial,hands,bezel insert,crown,tube and better ar'd crystal all modded by myself with huge amounts of help and input from you guys. :D

Then I gave my franken so much wrist time I recently sold it to buy my nearly brand new genuine planet ocean 45mm which I am wearing as I type :)

So the reason I love Rwg as it helped me along my journey from my christmas cracker breitling to my genuine planet ocean in one yes one year and I've made some great buddies at the same time.

Happy christmas to everyone on Rwg ;) and thanks again admin for the gesture

Ry