When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey, it's almost x-mas...Get a free Platinum/VIP membership

Admin

A man approaches a young woman in a shop. He says " I can't find my wife, can I talk to you for a few minutes?"

The woman says "Sure but do you have any idea where your wife is?"

"Not a bloody clue" he says, "but whenever I talk to a beautiful woman with boobs like yours she appears out of nowhere!"

This is easy, what I love about this site is that it was the site that I stumbled across 3 years ago that introduced me to the world of high quality rep watches. I had been doing some searching on google and had come across one of the scam sites promising AAA+++ quality Rolex watches, made in Switzerland using the exact same materials and manufacturing techniques as the Gens. I was all set to drop $1,000 on a Sub. I had never even heard of Panerai, Hublot, IWC, etc. Well here I am, 3 years later, well over a dozen reps in my case, and lights years ahead in general knowledge of horology.

And guess what, I still don't own a Sub, the original watch that got me here,..... But I do have a DSSD, Milgauss, and Daytona. Even have two AP's, three PAM's, four Breitlings, three TAG's, and even a Louis Vuitton and Chanel for the wife.

GreenHornet's Tapatalk HD

Very nice gesture by admin btw.

The reason I like/love RWG Is because It's just a cool [censored] place to hang out. I feel that any forum..be It a car/ watch/ health/excersise etc reflects upon the person or people who own It. Many forums are overly saturated with moderators..or forum police.... and one Is constantly under a microscope for every little thing they might or might not say or do. I really believe a lot of these types get off baning people. I guess It gives them a sense a power. Although these folks do have authority... many of them abuse It. I wont put up with such nonsense....big waste of time In my book. You really have to [censored] up to get baned here.... ripping someone off for example. Just use some common sense and decency and all will be good.

I was looking to buy a gen PO. But I saw some reps that looked really good at a fraction of the price. But I read that many of the pictures were of the real thing. No wonder they looked so good. :lol: So I did a google search for "repilca watch Information". Didn't want to get ripped off on some piece of [censored] that probably wouldn't work. Three names came up first. I don't remember the order but they were RWI/ Rep Geek and RWG. No disrespect to the other forums. I checked all of them out and decided this(RWG) would be where I looked for the dealers that could be trusted. After spending a few hours here the trusted dealers list was the last thing on my mind. I was overwhelmed by the Incredible knowledge that was here. I guess what even Impressed me more was the willingness of these members sharing such valuable Information. All I could keep thinking was... "these people really know their [censored]". I became a supporting member the next day and have never looked back.

I have met some awesome people here. Some I plan on meeting In the very near future. Also the generosity that I see here really does restore my faith In humanity. Believe me.....sometimes It needs restoring. RWG Is really much more than just a replica watch forum/community. I think this thread alone proves just that as a fact. People like to have fun and just kick back and relax. This Is especially nice after a long day of bull [censored]. Some days I just want to read or tell a joke..or post a silly video or picture. Other days I want to see some T&A. Most days actually.:D

So a big thanks to the owner/admin/crew members for giving us this wonderful place to have fun learn and help others If possible.

For Christmas we usually have ham/ roast beef and turkey. I especially like the the turkey. I really don't care abut carving It... but I Insist on stuffing It. ;)

Happy holidays everyone. :drinks:

Mike and his turkey. gobble gobble bitches

post-19368-0-55499900-1353770648_thumb.j

• Like 1

Many moons ago I had heard that "fakes" were getting better and better and out of curiosity and fear for being ripped off on my next gen purchase I decided to start researching a little. I found all the typical swiss AAAAA++++++++++ sites but wanted to know more.....after some searching I ended up here, this was the first real rep forum I signed up to and I found so much useful info here, detailed reviews, trusted dealers that seemed to keep posting up new releases, it was exciting, I didnt come here in the search for replicas, I simply didnt want to be ripped off, but I ended up finding a hobby I really love, and it truly wouldnt have happened if I had never found this forum. For that I thank you RWG.

Merry Christmas to all :)

TP

Guest zeleni kukuruz

The reason I like/love RWG Is because It's just a cool [censored] place to hang out. I feel that any forum..be It a car/ watch/ health/excersise etc reflects upon the person or people who own It. Many forums are overly saturated with moderators..or forum police.... and one Is constantly under a microscope for every little thing they might or might not say or do. I really believe a lot of these types get off baning people. I guess It gives them a sense a power. Although these folks do have authority... many of them abuse It. I wont put up with such nonsense....big waste of time In my book. You really have to [censored] up to get baned here.... ripping someone off for example. Just use some common sense and decency and all will be good.

I was looking to buy a gen PO. But I saw some reps that looked really good at a fraction of the price. But I read that many of the pictures were of the real thing. No wonder they looked so good. :lol: So I did a google search for "repilca watch Information". Didn't want to get ripped off on some piece of [censored] that probably wouldn't work. Three names came up first. I don't remember the order but they were RWI/ Rep Geek and RWG. No disrespect to the other forums. I checked all of them out and decided this(RWG) would be where I looked for the dealers that could be trusted. After spending a few hours here the trusted dealers list was the last thing on my mind. I was overwhelmed by the Incredible knowledge that was here. I guess what even Impressed me more was the willingness of these members sharing such valuable Information. All I could keep thinking was... "these people really know their [censored]". I became a supporting member the next day and have never looked back.

I have met some awesome people here. Some I plan on meeting In the very near future. Also the generosity that I see here really does restore my faith In humanity. Believe me.....sometimes It needs restoring. RWG Is really much more than just a replica watch forum/community. I think this thread alone proves just that as a fact. People like to have fun and just kick back and relax. This Is especially nice after a long day of bull [censored]. Some days I just want to read or tell a joke..or post a silly video or picture. Other days I want to see some T&A. Most days actually.:D

So a big thanks to the owner/admin/crew members for giving us this wonderful place to have fun learn and help others If possible.

For Christmas we usually have ham/ roast beef and turkey. I especially like the the turkey. I really don't care abut carving It... but I Insist on stuffing It. ;)

And YOU are the reason IM here! God damn nigga :D

Gobble gobble [censored]/ bro! :tu:

What a deeeelicious pic to sum it all up buds ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drawing a line there......No posts after this post will be considered ;)

I'll be looking through this tread later today and will be handing out some VIP and plati memberships ;)