When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Never mind the watches......I want one of these !

sgtguk

Looks very cool but the learning curve has got to be quite high. I just don't see someone doing this [censored] there first day out.

I think I'd be more like a bloody whale than a dolphin my first try, you know rocket up in the air and then slam back in the water bubbles coming out my bum in the process :inverted:

I would be in hospital after that in traction, my back is shot wore away to many discs working. SGT if you do make sure you have someone there with a camera, this we gotta see!

Smashed 2 discs a couple years ago landing bloody hard attempting some silly things on my ski and been taking it easy on it since, took it out for the first time in a while last weekend and rekindled the love :inverted: must be mad! I just got an email back $10k, now that's a lot of watches Mike ;)

Sgt, 10k screw that, it looks cool but not 10k cool. You better stay away from skis with your back ,take up a safer hobby like horology!

LoL I just ride slower now Mike :inverted: This is what I used to get up to

(Not me in video)