When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ChronoPassion V5 QC Pics

kramerica2

This is really a great looking watch.

I wish they had a metal bracelet option.

If so I would love to get one of these bad boys.

I have had the same thoughts. It would look amazing with Ti bracelet but not practical. I would be scared of wearing it.

This could be my next purchase. Congrats mate, wear it well.

Please see other posts about this watch. Many says the Chrono is not functioning after a while, or the second is getting slower after 2 months .  
first thing you should do is to have it serviced. will run like a champ if done properly. had mine for 2 years without any issues, service done by domi. best, J

In all my honesty, I have had a bad experience with Domi and won't use him again. He did not perform the work I asked him to do, did something else so my problem was not solved. There was dust on the underside of my diver dial. His price was double the price he estimated (although he refunded me a part after I desagreed). And I've never seen him using fingergloves on his pics, which is a must imo when handling lot's of gen parts as well.

Anyhow, that's just my opinion, lot's of other good opinions.

Ok, got the watch - it is beautiful.

However - The watch I got isn't the one shown in the QC pics. If you look closely, the one in the QC pics has a mark on the 12 sub-dial, between 30-45 sec.

Mine is clean.

The problem is that mine has a slightly crooked date window. Didn't expect PT to ship a different watch with a very visible problem, I'm very disappointed with them. 

Edited by kramerica2