When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TOP5 Panerai Rep's

ActionZzZ

I bought several 117s from Andrew and they all seem to be doing great! Is not by Noob or H. I also have both 127 and 217 from Noob, a V2 26k (V3 is very nice) Mate you post V3 is very nice... there is any 26k V3? Thanks
Me and my mate did a side by side with my V2 and his V3, overall his case is darker in colour and when I looked at his dial under a loupe his is much sharper than mine. I havent seen a gen one before but his one feels nicer all round. Mine is great but his is even better.

I bought several 117s from Andrew and they all seem to be doing great! Is not by Noob or H. I also have both 127 and 217 from Noob, a V2 26k (V3 is very nice) How is it not noob or H?
Sorry I'm not sure what u mean? The 117 is just made by someone other than the two other factories. Take a look ok Andrew site ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I originally registered on this site, I thought for sure I'd only look at Rolex and Cartier. Sure enough, I'm hooked on the PAMs like everyone else here. Unfortunately, I love the white faced 051 and it hasn't made the cut   :cry2: ...

Thanks for the list, though! They all look amazing, but I do have a white face preference. 

Surprised no one called a 292 noob with pig dial. Any disagreements here? 

Could anyone chip in the errors for a PAM88. As far as the aesthetics are concerned, I can't differentiate the gen and rep as of now, please prove me wrong. (H factory I believe)