When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Angus is sending me a 3135 clone to tear apart!

Rolexman

Would you have gen 3135 hands to test the fit? That's the main reason I'm inclined to get the SA3135, to fit my gen LV hands. Can't wait for the review.
I don't have any lying around at the moment and OEM Rolex parts are too expensive to keep in stock... I will take measurements.

Yes. It's great. It has not left my wrist for a week. But then again I'm on holiday and its the only watch I brought with me. I'll do the platinum paint mod when I get back home. The second hand is very smooth. Runs a touch fast, but not the end if the world to hack it for 10-15 secs each morning. post-48564-135665452955.jpg

The eagle has landed. Will be doing the tear down this Friday and posting the thread on Saturday. Stay tuned ;)
Cool. He sent you the whole watch. Good luck with the tear down. And perhaps more importantly, good luck with the reassembly! After a month of ownership, my sa3135 V2 is running perfectly - albeit about 25sec fast/day. If you can figure out an easy way to regulate it, I appreciate it. But I got a feeling it requires the microstella wrench route, which is above my level of competence.