When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

41 MM DAY DATE SUGGESTIONS

robertresh

I have been reading the various threads about the 41 mm day dates and scouring trades from members but have not found enough feedback. I am looking for a gift for a family member who owns myriad  gen watches and won't consider a rep. I have become addicted to the pursuit and requisite modifications of Reps and want to make every effort to give him the best factory rep coupled with suggested modifications from a trusted member here.

I am looking for an all gold day date 41mm. I have purchased two watches from Joshua (Pro Hunter 2836 & BP5004)and was mostly satisfied with the experience. However, I haven't found much feedback from owners of  all gold day dates. I want to modify to ensure the greatest water resistance. I also am interested in appearance of the gold coupled with weight. Also, Is one  factory better than another for this model?

I tend to be rather impulsive but considering the nature of the family member for whom I am purchasing this watch I am holding back and striving for ample due diligence  Thank you for your feedback.