When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Diver V3.5

sts1131

. Kindly contact me for promotional code and details to get your hands on the latest from the dealer. Payment will be via paypal and QC pics will be given.

are you running some kind of backdoor sales here?

not cool...

and yes.. this have been WIDELY discussed and documentet that the "v3.5" have better AR on cyclops... you should read the threads about it.

I wish to clarify I am not doing any backdoor sales, I do not have the access nor capability, everything shall go through the proper channels.

This is not a sales thread. Please contact your various authorised TD for details.

Should you need a TD I can provide you drop me a message and I can pass you a promotional code.

Thats it.

The above watch is not for sale. Please do not be mistaken. I might have phrased it incorrectly. But with the discount code you will be able to receive a further bargain due to consolidation and economies of scale to the TD. Encourage you to compare before selecting your TD.

FYI this is a thread with regards to the noob v3.5. It is essentially a facelift for the cyclops and its ready to wear instead of bearing customs risk and installation risk should you order a part.

Its ready for order from the dealer. Kindly PM me if your interested I can provide you with the full link to the website.

i think you need to be aware that the links to the _trusted dealers_ are fully open to the community in the lobby. If your "trusted dealer" is anyone else, you are missleading in your use of the term "trusted dealer". Other users take note: this is probably NOT a safe source and NOT the safe way to acquire the watch you want at all!

if the trusted dealers approved on this forum would give out promotial codes they would announce so over their email newsletters and in their respective section of this forum.

moderators please look into this. i call scam / bad intentions on this by looks of posting.

• Like 1

My comment is that the op should put the information he has here on this thread rather than keeping this deal private. Then let the other members decide on this matter.

absolutely agree on this.. 

sts1131: as you have provided me with a link to puretime's christmas discount.. which is kinda well known on all forums. - you NEED to understand that any scammer could use that as a fallback plan should questions be rised.. The way you are promoting this in this entire thread is that the discount is something you exclusively know about, thus making it a probable cause for us others to call this decieving to say the least. 

If you in future should have anything to the benefit of this community id suggest you do the following;

1. make a thread for information.

2. put ALL the information in your FIRST post of said thread.

doing this will lead to :

1. you contribute to the forum members.

2. dont give probable cause or raise doubt about your intention. (say i gave you a private message and you gave false information about this, then if i were a noob, none of the wiser members would get to call this out unless he or she them self messaged you and realized given information was a scam.)

• Like 1