RWG
chiman12

Upgrading membership status after expiry

Okay...there is probably a simple way to do this, but how do I upgrade my membership status to VIP?  This has since expired and the RWG store won't let me add VIP membership into basket.

i'm with you, Chi...my membership expired and i need to upgrade again, too...for some reason, i thought i'd get a reminder pm about it...

will keep checking on this...

R-

Thats good to here Z...not having a VIP makes me feel naked...AND no one wants to picture that!!  Now back to surfing the forum...

the-most-epic-fat-guys-in-internet-histo

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

any update on this ? i need to upgrade urgently have a bunch of watches for sale or trade

ARGH!!!

Same here, lost my Platinum status, and now my Personal Messenger is broken / at capaicity.

What is the fix.  Can we just go to some LIFETIME / YEARLY setup.  Come on.  I have been Platinum since 2009.  HOOK ME UP GUYS!!!  Stop auto-expire until this paypal thing is fixed.

Thanks!

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Been waiting to renew my membership for ages now too  :fool:  What's happening guys?

Can't you just let us keep our old status until you can fix the payment issues  :crazy:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.