When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New member looking for advice

Modecorp

Hi all,

New member from London. Stumbled across this forum and amazed at how comprehensive it is. Bit of a watch fan although am sure compared to you guys am a relative noob! Own 40 swatch watches from the late 80s and 90s collected when I was a student and today have a couple of Suunto's. Have been wanting to get a good quality rep for a while now and this site seems like the sort of place to get my advice from.

Styles I like are typical I guess so I'm also looking forward to discovering new watches I'd not considered. That said I'm desperate for a Milgauss!

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback and advice.

Hi and welcome!

Start here:

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/85981-hey-noobor-not-so-noobread-this-now/

There is an awful lot of info on this board. Make sure to use the 'search' button a lot in the beginning. Big chance that most questions about watches, dealers etc can be answered that way.

Happy hunting ;)

Mark

Yeah, back in the day was a big Swatch fan (c'mon, yer gotta start somewhere...i was 14 !)

When the first Swatch Chrono came out, i saved for ages and wore it with pride for about three years; that is until the holder on the battery compartment broke...

Wear a Chrono on my wrist because of it today...