When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need Help from Other RWG member in Stockholm to collect my money

ingenieur

Hi guys, 2 years ago I had a deal with a member 3W30 here in RWG to trade watches, unfortunately during the deal, he said he has problem with his personal issue so he can't complete my transaction and he said he will refund my money.

I guess I was too patient with this guy, he said he had paypaled me but not succesfull and even a bank transfer also not succesfull.

I had asked him to give the cash bar to his friend and then his friend can paypal me the money. I was wondering if there's a member who also live in Stockholm to help me collect the money from him and paypal me the money.

Admin and other members, could you please advice me on this matters?

I only has his name but has no address of his, he seems to ignoring my email since last December.

So you need to collect money back from a transaction that happened 2 years ago?????????

yes I need the money, I was too patient I guess and if now the money is gone, I hope there will be no other victim like myself

his address and personal details are available on that thread, it may have been 2 years ago but this scumbag is a serial scammer and deserves all he gets so go for it and best of luck.

thanks to brockelhorst for letting me know the thread about this scammer

Doesn't seem like that's the guy. You said it was Concepta in the other thread.

No it wasn't Concepta, I had two issues, Concepta had paid me but only needs time, I can wait

My friend that horse left the barn a long time ago, the money is lost. Now if we and the admins can keep an eye out for this %^&^*% so he doesn't do it again great but to much time has passed. I doubt he would post under same name so it is hard to police.

Thanks, let me read all the messages on the thread about this scammer on other forum and update you guys here

Wow, just read through the posts in that thread..........what a focking idiot this guy is!

Scammers like this guy are the worst type of scum there is, I hope you and the other guys caught up in this get your money and/or watches back from him, then he gets what he deserves...........  

This guy is a real scammer,nothing too bad could be wished on someone like this.

I'm afraid  i agree with Rolexman, you waited way too long to get this to anyones attention.Another thing, I don't know how long you've been around, but everyone needs to be aware when they are transacting business with other members. This is a community, a rather large community.Like every community, there aere super nice, super honest folks who wouldn't dream of taking advantage of another member. On the other end of  the spectrum, are the folks who come here with the express intention of scamming other members. These are the worst of the worst. The community runs the gambit from the super honest to the complete crook, with every thing else in between.

My advice, and it's too late for you, because the horse is out the barn and 10 miles down the road, is do your due diligence. ask a seller or trader for references. The honest seller will be happy to furnish references, or direct you to other forums where they are listed under "the good guys" section. Dishonest sellers will stall, try to make a "Better deal", anything to get your mind off finding out that he is dishonest.All of these are cliche's, but you need to "buy the seller, not the watch","If a deal sounds too go to be true, it probably is".Another thing to remember, unless you are buying a "one of a kind" object, or something is very rare, you can afford to walk away from a deal that looks suspicious, because sooner or later, another one of what you are trying to find will turn up, and more than likely from and honest seller.