When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big change coming to Bergies

KB

After 7 years of running a sales section straight off the forum Bergies is branching out with our own website.

I and my sales rep are currently uploading goods to the site and hope to go live before the end of the Month.

Inevitably there will be changes in the way we operate, the biggest being that you the customer will be buying directly from the site which means most sales will be processed with no interaction with myself or Cathy.

I will always remain available to answer questions, where needed, but my aim is to try and cut down on the many hours spent answering emails.

Part of the reason for this switch to website is that Cathy needs to move out of Gaungzhou to look after her young family and as Cathy has been doing all the QC pic's I'm afraid this will come to an end.

All items on the site have quality photo's and all goods will be hand checked before they ship, the exact same way the business ran for the first 6 years in fact.

Bergies (not the name we will be using) will still put their customers concerns first and endeavour to make sure every customer has a happy experience.

It is our aim to develop the site to the point of being a one stop, professional store for all your soft good requirements and as such we see this as a big step forward for both us and you the customer.

Thank you

Ken

• Like 4

Ken when does it change as I would like qc pictures on my order Thanks Mike Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mike we are still doing QC pic's up until the launch which will be in about 2 weeks.

Ken

Edit to add; when we do drop the QC pic's it will in no way impact on our quality or service, all goods will still be hand checked which is far more than photo's can give you.