When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty's ceramic black submariner arrived... WOW! >>>

mike00

Hmmm... nobody ´s asking about the rehaut´s engravings.. still aligned with index markers or not? This is imo one of the biggest flaws.

The very new version of TT´s Sub seems to have a pretty good AR cyclops and a mag of 2,5 at all.

But, one thing isn´t quite good: the spacing in "officiallycertified" is too low..

Hmmm... nobody ´s asking about the rehaut´s engravings.. still aligned with index markers or not? This is imo one of the biggest flaws. The very new version of TT´s Sub seems to have a pretty good AR cyclops and a mag of 2,5 at all. But, one thing isn´t quite good: the spacing in "officiallycertified" is too low..
The rehaut is not aligned properly on a few DSSD's that I'm aware of. It's a bummer too since overall they are much improved over the Noob versions. GreenHornet's Tapatalk HD

Looks mighty fine to me.  Just had an email from Andrew, his web-shop is down at the moment due to server issues, but he said it will be back up and running in a few hours.  Then I can order my TT Sub Blk/Gld :)

• Like 1

You guys ordering right before CNY?

Ordered the other day, and sent payment yesterday, Andrew is still reachable, but has not said anything to me about CNY affecting my purchase as there is stock in the UK too now.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that the quality in those pics looks impeccable! Unbelievably close to the gen in imo. How has it been so far for you Mike? Keeping good time? I'm thinking of getting one off trusty (Andrew) in the next few months. I have to say, one of the best done Rolex sports models i've EVER seen and I've been in the game for a little while. Love to see some more pics and perhaps gen vs. rep pics. Also, how is the crystal? On the gens the crystal, although not nearly as tall as Rolex used to make on the sports model, still demands its presence with it's sparkling and gleaming that is given off in the light. Is the crystal on trustys rep as similar to the gen as the watch is itself?