When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Upgrade your membership - Only 1 payment option available

Admin

I'm a Payza member, but when I try to check out here, I receive this error:

---------------

Fatal error
The encoded file /home/rwg/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/nexus/sources/gateways/payza.php has expired. in Unknown on line 0

---------------

What's the best way to proceed?

The software error has been fixed and invoices will now automatically be marked as paid as soon as payment is received by Payza. You account will also be upgraded automatically when Payza approves the payment.

We can still accept manuel Moneybookers/SKrill transfers (Contact me)a

No other/new payment options yet. Sorry! :(

Ok guys it seems the chief has gotten the bugs out of the system (fingers crossed). Looking forward to seeing some nice shinny platinum under your names! By the way if no Visa easy fix posted by me earlier in this thread. Let's get her done and go back old sales rules, anyway place don't run on love.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guy's!!!

Like Admin said several times already, this is the onely way to pay for now!!! So try it out, its easy brlive me, get platinum and take a pess anywhere you want :D

OK so now wea re loogged on and set up and account, what next?

Went to the RWG store tried to do a Plat membership, got a message "Invoice pending" clicked on that ,came up  no invoices. It will allow me to renew my VIP membership, but not Platinum. Help!!

My purchases showed two previous purchases, a VIP membership that expired

When I click on the platinum membership and try to add to cart, this is the message I get:

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10X162]

You have already purchased that item and it cannot be purchased again. Click here to view or renew your existing purchase.

Need Help?

When I go to "click here to view or renew your existing purchase" this is the message I get.

Platinum Membership - 1 Year Mem

Expired

Purchased: 04 November 2010 - 02:20 PM
            Expires: 03 November 2011 - 02:20 PM

This purchase has a pending invoice.
View pending invoices →

When I click on view pending invoices. it shows "no pending invoices" ??

Checking to see if it worked finally .....

edit - it works.

OH and hey, the tech support drone at Payza tells me that their payment gateway is in Moscow, so that settles that question.

J,

Does that mean that you would be reluctant to use Payza? Lots of credit card fraud coming out of that part of the world. I signed up too, but thus far  I have not give them any credit card info.I would hate to wake up in a few days and find out that some hacker in Russia had installed a trapdoor in my computer and was looking at all my credit card info, and was stealing my passwords and log in info.  

My question is why can't we use something like moneygram or western union to pay our yearly subscription?

Guys we are constantly dealing with guys in China and you are worried about Russian hackers putting in back doors?

Hey Mike I don't want no Ruskie in my back door.....  :huh:    C'mon guys like Mike has said Payza won't be nicking your cc details anymore than PP would  :inverted:  

No, I am not worried .. fraud protection limits your liability to under $50 and in most cases 0 dollars ... at least in the USA ... when I called my Visa provider and told them to OK the charge from Payza, I explained that there would be a recurring monthly fee of ~10 dollars for a hobbyist forum I attend. They noted my account with this info.

If I was worried, I'd have not used it.

• Like 1

Thanks,

Glad to hear that. I completely forgot about the limited libility with credit card. i'm a little more accutely aware of the goings on in Russia, my wife is from Ukraine, and she keeps me posted on all the shenanigans in her country and Russia  as well as subcscribing to an English lamguage newspaper from Ukraine, which I read as well.

Now if  I could just get the problem sorted out that would allow me to upgrade from VIP to Platinum,  I would be in good shape.

Guys can someone help me here, I've gone onto the login page on all my computers/devices and still can't see any tabs to click on to sign up on payza, all I have is a screen which I can select country and below it has 3 columns with different account types which I can't even select. I've found if I click on the sign in at the top you can then click on sin up but it outs you straight back at the menu I was on :) any ideas? Thanks in advance really appreciate it :D

Guys can someone help me here, I've gone onto the login page on all my computers/devices and still can't see any tabs to click on to sign up on payza, all I have is a screen which I can select country and below it has 3 columns with different account types which I can't even select. I've found if I click on the sign in at the top you can then click on sin up but it outs you straight back at the menu I was on :) any ideas? Thanks in advance really appreciate it :D

From here mate I can see the sign up link and clicking it works, it just asks for your email and password or sign up link is there too? I just clicked the country designation and changed it to the UK and it said 'coming soon' so either they are not live in the UK as yet or the web master is pretty horny   :inverted:   hope this helps !

OK so now wea re loogged on and set up and account, what next?

Went to the RWG store tried to do a Plat membership, got a message "Invoice pending" clicked on that ,came up  no invoices. It will allow me to renew my VIP membership, but not Platinum. Help!!

My purchases showed two previous purchases, a VIP membership that expired

When I click on the platinum membership and try to add to cart, this is the message I get:

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10X162]

You have already purchased that item and it cannot be purchased again. Click here to view or renew your existing purchase.

Need Help?

When I go to "click here to view or renew your existing purchase" this is the message I get.

Platinum Membership - 1 Year Mem

Expired

Purchased: 04 November 2010 - 02:20 PM

Expires: 03 November 2011 - 02:20 PM

This purchase has a pending invoice.

View pending invoices →

When I click on view pending invoices. it shows "no pending invoices" ??

This has been fixed for your account ;)

I have also been in touch with Payza, due to the problems you guys have been running. Once again; I am fully aware of that Payza is not an ideal situation, but currently, they are the only ones that are willing to accept payments. 

As it has been stated above, their payment processor is located in Russia. And to become a payment processor, you have to follow the same strict rules that the credit card companies apply all over the world. My guess is that they have found a really cheap payment provider and with the amount of trasactions these companies generate, I am guessing it is making a big difference if they pay 2.5% fee per transaction or 2.3%. Anyway, bottom line is that it is nothing to worry about, but it is of course a hassle to have to contact your bank or financial institution to authorize these charges.

I sure hope more of you take the leap and manage to upgrade, because right now money is pouring out of my own pocket and my CC-bills are not a pretty sight :(

Also, if you get any problems with existing invoices, expired invoices, etc. Just PM me and I will be glad to help.