When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

wholesaleoutlet990

Guest thewarehouse77

Guest thewarehouse77

Hello Everyone

did someone ever bought from wholesaleoutlet990 on ebay?

does the bezel contruction and the rest of parts like crystal and insert are very good replica?

thanx

Its hit and miss mate...

I would buy a few things like screws etc but as for the bigger stuff.... only if I had no other options :)

Like PeteM says, hit and miss. I always try other sellers first, but if i can't find it somewhere else, I take a chance.

But I will say his Rolex 7030 tubes have worked well for me.

Since you are from Houston, and he's from there as well, do you know if he actually has a real "brick & Mortar" business, or is he running the watch parts business out of his spare bedroom

• 7 years later...

I general the quality of the parts are very low but in a pinch may suffice. The real issue is the communications with

the business is extremely difficult. I tried to communicate about a Rolex bezel insert purchase and attempted more than

5 times through e-bay messages but never heard back. I gave them a 1 star because of the communications issue.

They then responded but was angry with me for the bad rating and then cut me off from future purchases.

I wish things would have gone better but felt like I did everything I could to try and communicate with no results.

• Like 1