When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO Ceramic QC pics

nwolf1716

As a newbie, what is happy feet?

I´am also a noob, but i think i have got the understanding about the "happy feet"

The happy feet is when the "toes" on the feet of the O-logo points upwards. On dials with printet logo, there should be happy feet, but when the logo is a metal insert as on the PO, the feet shold be straigt and not pointy.

correct me if i´m wrong.

It's from Perfect Clones. At first I said it was ok. Then an hour or so later I realised and emailed back to ask for a replacement. He basically refused and said that because I initially said ok, it was as good as shipped. And that it wasn't happy feet, it was 'reflection'. I asked for another pic but he again refused. So much for loyalty & QC hey. I know where my future money isnt going that's for sure.

It's from Perfect Clones. At first I said it was ok. Then an hour or so later I realised and emailed back to ask for a replacement. He basically refused and said that because I initially said ok, it was as good as shipped. And that it wasn't happy feet, it was 'reflection'. I asked for another pic but he again refused. So much for loyalty & QC hey. I know where my future money isnt going that's for sure.

Feel sorry for you, and it is noted about PC..

I certainly hope that it is reflection that mess up the O in the OMEGA, but the reflection does not create happy feet.. 

Fcuk, jesus that is not on, Importr, yours is the 2nd i've seen with clear happy feet, thought the first was a one off but yours too, hope this won't turn into a disaster but not the best signs. I think josh is being very unreasonable here, i'd very much doubt it shipped either but his loss in the long run and you remain [censored] off. I wouldn't deal with him either again if I was in your shoes. Ridiculous stuff.

Edited by cougar1

Yeah the rest of the watch pleased me while I reviewed them while stupidly still half asleep. I even suggested the possibility of a logo mix up by the maker, but no,

mistakes don't happen do they?!

Josh has had thousands of bucks off me for the past 6+ years. Not a cent more now

Looks very good to me scarface, but the omega logo does looks a little tilted in the first pic, just slightly but it is tilted. It's a pity as the watch is one of the best so far I've seen. Whether you want to accept it with the tilted logo is up to you. You're right on the happy feet though, only a couple so far, but a good few tilted correct logos like yours are coming out. If it was me I'd accept and straighten the logo, but up to you.

Yeah the rest of the watch pleased me while I reviewed them while stupidly still half asleep. I even suggested the possibility of a logo mix up by the maker, but no,

mistakes don't happen do they?!

Josh has had thousands of bucks off me for the past 6+ years. Not a cent more now

Agree, seems not much loyalty these days, it's a shame but I'd do the same on principal. This whole release was a bit rushed, far too close to cny with no room for error, hundreds of orders went in yet any rejection meant the whole order would be stuck till after cny anyway. They should've waited until after cny and specified a bit better qc checking to the factory. I do hope most of this issues are in the minority but it doesn't exactly help your situation.

Well I'm pleased to say that Joshua has replaced the happy feet PO with a correct one. I received new QC pics today. All is ok this time :)

Phew!

Excellent, good news, my previous post went in without reading this update. Glad you got sorted!