When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your recommendations on where to buy a rep Aqua Terra Mid Size?

Randy Pangborn

Hi all, 

New to this forum and this is my first post so apologies if the answer is here somewhere right in front of my nose. I'm looking to buy a good replica Seamaster Aqua Terra Mid Size (231.10.39.21.03.001). Loved it in Skyfall. Guess my price range would be €150-€300. 

Can some experienced hands recommend a good replica dealer? I've read posts about "Stan" and other names but I have no idea what dealers they refer to. A link to their website would be great. I would like a water resistant model. FWIW,  I live in the EU.

Thanks in advance, Randy

Hi Randy, the versions of that watch are pretty poor atm but could be looking better in the future following the planet ocean release.

Keep an eye on this thread it should fill you in:

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/145219-skyfall-bond-watch/

Stan is wbk, check the dealers/collectors section. tbh, if you want one of the cheaper ones go for it but they are far from good, even for cheap reps.

Yes I'm hoping one comes out aswell, also a lot of others. At first it was all a bit of a lottery that any of these new omegas (Ceramic PO's and teak dial AT's) would be done, open casebacks are a major stopping point for them lately as people are going to pick them apart. But now that they've attempted the PO and they've done a pretty good job, getting the AT done looks promising. Hopefully there will be a bit more update after CNY. After all the AT is another bond watch so will be a good seller if they put the effort in!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Randy, the versions of that watch are pretty poor atm but could be looking better in the future following the planet ocean release.

Keep an eye on this thread it should fill you in:

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/145219-skyfall-bond-watch/

Stan is wbk, check the dealers/collectors section. tbh, if you want one of the cheaper ones go for it but they are far from good, even for cheap reps.

Added the following to the thread you were kind enough to provide above. 

Just had a mail from Josh re the Bond Skyfall AT:

"This is in the making...

Thanks
Joshua
Perfect Clones"

If they get this right - hell, semi-right (no happy feet) - I'm all over it!

- Randy

Thanks Randy, good to know, I was bugging them last year about the AT, Glad to know they've finally got their act together :)

I think it will be a great seller also, maybe not as hot as the main sports watches, but lots of people interested and this will be a slow burner and sell well over time.