When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ceramic Planet Ocean Review (42mm and 45mm). Pic heavy

cougar1

Thanks Ry, I'm the same as you, I have the old gen 2500, and I was just on the edge of buying the gen 8500 PO both before and after xmas, I handled the gen 8500 about 5 times now but still find I can't part with the old one just yet. I'm finding it hard to justify ploughing a lot of money into any watch these days. Just seems a bit too extravagant. The rep CPO is a good substitute, a V2 should hopefully tidy up some minor issues as you mention.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on the 45mm AR, looks as if in some models (blue Ti and orange numbered so far) that they are starting to be released with double AR. Not certain on this and buyers would need to check on QC, but some have already confirmed it has better AR. It certainly looks bluer on the outer coat than the original releases (which had no outer coat).

First release on left:

xAnd9Mq.jpg

Vs:

Newest release

ypugugy7.jpg

Thanks to ekovalsky for the pics.

Anyone else confirm??

So is it confirmed black dial orange numbers are also double AR?

I'd hope so, but you know how things are, dealers could hand out anything yet ;) so check QC pics carefully is the only way to be sure. I'd say it'll filter down to all versions in time anyway.

I just bought a 45mm ceramic with silver numbers and it did have double AR. Joshua said the version with updated crystal is in stock now.

Does anyone know if Yannou's black has stock crystal... Almost looks like it's a colorless ar crystal.

Blue looks so much better with double AR. Just wish the ceramic bezel was more polished.

I just bought a 45mm ceramic with silver numbers and it did have double AR. Joshua said the version with updated crystal is in stock now.

Does anyone know if Yannou's black has stock crystal... Almost looks like it's a colorless ar crystal.

Blue looks so much better with double AR. Just wish the ceramic bezel was more polished.

Hi

Nope it's an aftermarket double AR on my black

On the blue Ti I'm really satisfied with the standard AR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...