When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lava & Friend (Pic)

eunomians

i think that you would agree that this is a perfect match!  Black & Orange!

Thanks to a pal, I just picked up the Lava.  I slapped on a genuine Hornback to give it a 'lil love.

Looks like it's part of my car.  And it's def. an upgrade over the old PVD black & Orange Orfina Porsche Design chronograph.

Maybe the Lava isn't your cup 'o tea, but it sure as hell is my kind!

Cheers

PS. Thanks to the kind gent who owned the watch previously :)

l1001617.jpg

Thanks again Gents for your thumbsups and observations.  

Some more details:  What crystal?  You mean there's a crystal on the watch? The double AR by Domi is the most insane I have ever seen.  He also modified the tachymetre bezel ring to a matte finish & color like OEM as well as superlumed the orange hands.

I'm happy to see some real 911 (air-cooled) enthusiasts around here :) Great guesses on the 911.  It's an upgraded '84 Turbo Widebody with a Ducktail. The lovely steering wheel is a Momo Prototipo.  Finished rebuilding the car last year (and it took over a year) from the ground up.  

The gauges are tilted because the steering wheel blocks the view of the most important parts. For example: I can't see my FWY speeds unless they're tilted. The gauges pop out with one hand so they're easy to turn (takes 2 seconds). It's quite common to see with the older cars. Some people simply get custom gauge dials with offset information printed instead.

Cheers

Totally jealous to see this on a gen hornback, but boy does it deserve to be on it! Didn't think it could look more attractive but I was wrong! Glad your loving it as much as I did. And it definitely matches that porsche cluster :) Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by spaidak2

• 1 month later...