When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Out for a ski this afternoon

Nanuq

I can't get over that pic, it's perfect. It's amazing that you can just step outside put your ski's on and off you go. The last time I was cross country skiing I had a great time,

Yeah we're pretty fortunate up here on the mountain, point down into the trees and go XC skiing, or point up toward the ridge line with snowshoes.

I saw a lynx chasing a snowshoe hare in the trees, that was pretty cool too.

• Like 1

I've been stuck at home with a new baby this winter...great in every way except for skiing. I floated the idea with the wife once and it did not go over well.

On a watch related note, I also ski with a gen 5513. Not quite as nice.

Edited by alt.watch.obsessive
  • Like 1

Not only do I have to read this but I am being texted by my mate who is skiing in the Alps right now. Me? I'm stuck at home looking after kids. There is no God. To everybody who is enjoying alpine pursuits I wish you well, and be careful out there. I wouldn't laugh at all if you were to injure yourself. No. Not me, not even a titter would you hear.  :nono:  ;)

I hate to ski. If I can`t go where I am going on my feet or with snowshoes.........

But exxelent picture :D 

My deepseated hate for skis runs to my childhood where I was forced to walk for miles and miles on skis.... Frakking Norway!!