When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 292 J for H-Factory or N-Factory

nobody

There's alot of threads discussing this topic. Use the search as always, but this is difficult to justify.

End in end, I got the Noob, although it is 100 bucks more. The case is more accurate on the noob, but the dial on the H if it is the non-pig. So arguably the pig 292 is the most accurate. 

Regarding cost, its relative. Unless you want to mod, the noob is the way to go. Its difficult to change and replace parts here and there (mod)

Also quality really depends on your own eye. Some are fine with the H case, some are not. Some are fine with a Noob dial, some just want the gen, so ultimately its what you can or cannot take with the flaws. 

Best of luck, and do tell what you picked :)

It's a biased comparison. Truth is the shape of H case set for 292 is pretty much spot on, so is the ceramic color and the dial is actually better. Of course the crown is smaller... it's a rep of the more recent pam292. I feel that the pig on Noob is unacceptable considering the watch is over $400 with shipping. In the end you have to decide whether you want a ceramic or pvd crown

Yep, the pig on the noob just does not justify extra $100~.

I saw the comparison from Torobravos but the pictures for h-factory aren't really clear and I wonder why......

I initially ordered from Puretime about 2 week's ago and just learned it was declined (don't know why)

I think it's the sign not to order noob.

I will go ahead ordering h-factory from Joshua and report back once I receive it.

Thanks again! Nobody

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wore mine (N) to a dealer in Atlanta last week. The saleslady mentioned that the ones with the pig were only available in Europe, and there were 1000. She was quite knowledgable...and loved mine. If she couldn't tell (and side-by-side with the Gen, it really is hard) than I'd say that's worth an extra $100.

...just my .02

I wore mine (N) to a dealer in Atlanta last week. The saleslady mentioned that the ones with the pig were only available in Europe, and there were 1000. She was quite knowledgable...and loved mine. If she couldn't tell (and side-by-side with the Gen, it really is hard) than I'd say that's worth an extra $100.

...just my .02

Nice!