When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Opinions on this 5513 dial?

Martyd3

It's a Yuki Matte 5513 dial.  It's one of his more accurate offerings, IMO.  The 6's look "a little" bit odd, but remember, they're only about a millimeter tall in real life.  The lume color and puffiness does look good in natural light, not grossly orange as in the picture.

Well worth the money.  There are both ETA-fitting versions and ones for gen movements.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also thinking about ordering a 5513 ETA dial from Yuki. Has anyone had customs issues with delivery to Germany? I know they ship items as a gift valued $35 to the EU, however my guess is that won"t cut it. I've emailed Yuki directly about customs issues, but haven"t had a response yet.

Be carefull with Germany. Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not. I belive it depends on the size of the parcel or envelope sometimes, I had a lot of stuff delivered from all over the world and it was never opened by the customs. But the items were allways sent in a small bubble envelope (not bigger than A5). So maybe they think that there can't be much value in such a small envelope :g:

Also I allways make sure the sender write a value below 22€ (total incl shipping) on it, as you know that's the limit (more then you have to pay 19% Mwst.).

However, if you want to be 100% use triangle shipping via UK, you could ask a member here or use a forwarder service like forward2me or ukpostbox.