When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tc v3 bracelet give a more gen weight!

Erict719

I didn't know the TC v3 weighed more.

What makes it the "best available" is the width of SEL...slightly oversized and leaving option to fit the TC case (and others) better all others available.

Put a TC v2 clasp on the v3 bracelet and you're all set......the v2 clasp is better than the v3 :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I always like the wm9 v2 bracelet the best!!! Seal fit isent the perfect like tc v3 but the feeling on the wm9 v2 was/is great better then the tc if you ask me!

don't forget the V3 SEL has the curvature of a gen SEL

I didn't know the TC v3 weighed more.

What makes it the "best available" is the width of SEL...slightly oversized and leaving option to fit the TC case (and others) better all others available.

Put a TC v2 clasp on the v3 bracelet and you're all set......the v2 clasp is better than the v3 :)

Tc v3 is better made .. The touch and feel of it is close to gen. wm9 is not.. if you touch a gen , there is a smooth to it, so does tc.

and I did complain about v3 clasp before.

but after I handle a gen and observe closely.. all the bad things I point out before is actually on gen.. I think tc made it on purpose.

such as , the crown was flat out on the bottom, this is a gen spec. different brush on flip lock, gen spec.

Wider flip lock , gen spec..

The wm9 or v2 is better QC , but the detail or quality , tc is better.

And honestly, if you put a full v3 on the watch, you will notice the weight different right away guys