When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

There is a Rep of the 37,5mm Planet Ocean?

peduz

I do have +/- the same wrist size (6.82 ).When I receive my CrPO I will send to you a picture, so you can see hwo it will be.

However, take a look how it is in a 7" wrist:
8519782771_59bd561764_b.jpg

Pic removed from here:
http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/156740-ceramic-planet-ocean-42mm-loving-it-part-2-more-pics/

My best regards, 

Edited by migueloliveira

Did you saw in other posts that this rep has some flows? (probably because it's the first version) ..What do you think? Are minor flaws so you decide to buy it anyway?

(of course I'm talking about 42mm)

Edited by peduz

I'm am not an expert (not even close of that), but for me the main flaw it's in the back. The mecanism could be more detailed, and about the wrong spelling, at least on 42mm versions it's not visible. :-)

There is also other little flaw, the peal position. On 45mm the position it's perfect (in the middle of the triangle), but in 42mm the position it's very low, not centered. Everything else I thing that this new Omega it's a superb rep.  

Andrew from TrustyTime, had already sended to me one QC pictures, however I refused cause the logos where misaligned. I'm now waiting for new QC pics. ;-)

My best regards,

What I really want, it's the 007 edition!!! :D :D

This is my plan, for now I'll take this first version. If the 007 edition or the V2 (if they will ever made) appear in the market, and if the reviews show me that it's even better that this first version, my plan it's sell my watch in UE and buy a new one. OK, I will "lose" some money, but I know that now, at this moment, I'm already well served. :)

The PO V1 was really not good, probably that's why they had to made 5 versions to get a decent rep. But from my point of view, and only seeing pictures, this CrPO it's a kind of "V6" of the PO. :)

I did not buy the PO V5 because there are some mods that it's need to be made to have a real super rep (change the bezel/pearl, relume and have a good AR coat). On CrPO I can not see many mods to be made, it's almost everything already made.  

My best regards,

Edited by migueloliveira

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...